- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 803073, 11 pages
Project Capital Allocation Combination Equilibrium Decision Model Based on Behavioral Option Game
1School of Business, Central South University, Changsha 410083, China
2Institute of Metal Resources Strategy, Changsha 410083, China
Received 13 March 2014; Accepted 20 May 2014; Published 18 June 2014
Academic Editor: Fenghua Wen
Copyright © 2014 Meirui Zhong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Ziegler, A Game Theory Analysis of Options—Contributions to the Theory of Financial Intermediation in Continuous Time, vol. 468 of Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- F. Smets, “Exporting versus FDI: the effect of uncertainty, irreversibilities and strategic interactions,” Working Paper, Yale University, 1991.
- A. K. Dixit and R. S. Pindyck, Investment under Uncertainty, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1994.
- H. T. J. Smit and L. A. Ankum, “A real options and game-theoretic approach to corporate investment strategy under competition,” Financial Management, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 241–250, 1993.
- H. T. J. Smit and L. Trigeorgis, “R&D option strategies,” Working Paper, University of Chicago, 1997.
- I. Junichi and T. Watanabe, “A two-stage investment game in real option analysis,” in Proceedings of the 8th Annual Conference on Real Options Theory, Discussion Paper, Tokyo Metropolitan University, March 2004.
- I. Junichi and T. Watanabe, “A numerical approach for real option values and equilibrium strategies in a Duopoly,” in Proceedings of the 10th Annual Conference on Real Options Theory, May 2006.
- Q. H. Zhong and Z. R. Tian, “The strategic analysis framework for project investment portfolio based on real option,” Chinese Journal of Management Science, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 18–21, 2004.
- X. L. Wang and S. G. Zhang, “Option games in finite investment project life,” System Engineering Theory and Practice, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 247–251, 2011.
- J. B. Huang and B. Bai, “The study of investment decision under the technology collaborative innovation mode of electric vehicle enterprise,” System Engineering Theory and Practice, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 1707–1717, 2011.
- R. Antle and G. Eppen, “Capital rationing and organizational slack in capital budgeting,” Management Science, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 163–174, 1985.
- F. Wen, X. Gong, Y. Chao, and X. Chen, “The effects of prior outcomes on risky choice evidence from the stock market,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 272518, 8 pages, 2014.
- F. Wen and X. Yang, “Skewness of return distribution and coefficient of risk premium,” Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 360–371, 2009.
- M. Harris and A. Raviv, “The capital budgeting process: incentives and information,” Journal of Finance, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 1139–1174, 1996.
- F. Wen, Z. He, and X. Chen, “Investors' risk preference characteristics and conditional skewness,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 814965, 14 pages, 2014.
- T. T. Milbourn, A. W. A. Boot, and A. V. Thakor, “Megamergers and expanded scope: theories of bank size and activity diversity,” Journal of Banking and Finance, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 195–214, 1999.
- R. Antle, P. Bogetoft, and A. W. Stark, “Incentive problems and investment timing options,” Working Paper, 2002.
- S. R. Grenadier and N. E. Wang, “Incentives and investment timing: real option in a principle-agent setting,” Working Paper, 2003.
- C. Osakwe, “Real option and adverse incentives: determining the incentive compatible cost-of-capital,” Working Paper, 2002.
- M. Rabin, “Incorporating fairness into game theory and economics,” The American Economic Review, vol. 83, no. 5, pp. 1281–1302, 1993.
- M. Dufwenberg and G. Kirchsteiger, “A theory of sequential reciprocity,” Games and Economic Behavior, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 268–298, 2004.
- A. Falk and U. Fischbacher, “A theory of reciprocity,” Games and Economic Behavior, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 293–315, 2006.
- E. Fehr and K. M. Schmidt, “A theory of fairness, competition, and cooperation,” Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 114, no. 3, pp. 817–868, 1999.
- G. E. Bolton and A. Ockenfels, “ERC: a theory of equity, reciprocity, and competition,” The American Economic Review, vol. 90, no. 1, pp. 166–193, 2000.
- A. E. Bernardo, H. Cai, and J. Luo, “Capital budgeting and compensation with asymmetric information and moral hazard,” Journal of Financial Economics, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 311–344, 2001.
- J. N. Zhou and D. S. Huang, “Investment decision behavior on project with expand option,” Journal of Management Sciences, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 28–35, 2006.
- A. Tversky and D. Kahneman, “Advances in riskless choice: a reference-dependent model,” Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 106, no. 5, pp. 1039–1061, 1992.
- G. Charness and M. Rabin, “Understanding social preferences with simple tests,” Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 117, no. 3, pp. 817–869, 2002.
- S. Teyssier, “Experimental evidence on inequity aversion and self-selection between incentive contracts,” Working Paper, University of Lyon, 2008.
- B. Holmstrom, “Moral hazard and observability,” Journal of Economics, vol. 10, pp. 74–91, 1979.
- S. Traub, C. Seidl, and U. Schmidt, “An experimental study on individual choice, social welfare, and social preferences,” European Economic Review, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 385–400, 2009.