- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 816980, 7 pages
An Approach for Simple Linear Profile Gauge R&R Studies
1Department of Industrial Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2Department of Mathematics, School of Science, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 11 April 2014; Accepted 12 May 2014; Published 26 May 2014
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2014 Liangxing Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. K. Burdick, C. M. Borror, and D. C. Montgomery, “A review of methods for measurement systems capability analysis,” Journal of Quality Technology, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 342–354, 2003.
- D. C. Montgomery, Introduction to Statistical Quality Control, John Wiley and Sons, 2007.
- J. Lyu and M.-N. Chen, “Gauge capability studies for attribute data,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 71–82, 2008.
- C. M. Borror, D. C. Montgomery, and G. C. Runger, “Confidence intervals for variance components from gauge capability studies,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 361–369, 1997.
- L. Gong, R. K. Burdick, and J. Quiroz, “Confidence intervals for unbalanced two-factor gauge R&R studies,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 727–741, 2005.
- S. Sweeney, “Analysis of two-dimensional gage repeatability and reproducibility,” Quality Engineering, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 29–37, 2007.
- K. D. Majeske, “Approval criteria for multivariate measurement systems,” Journal of Quality Technology, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 140–153, 2008.
- M.-H. C. Li and A. Al-Refaie, “Improving wooden parts' quality by adopting DMAIC procedure,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 351–360, 2008.
- T. P. Erdmann, R. J. M. M. Does, and S. Bisgaard, “Quality quandaries: a gage R&R study in a hospital,” Quality Engineering, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 46–53, 2010.
- Automotive Industry Action Group, Measurement Systems Analysis: Reference Manual, Automotive Industry Action Group, 2010.
- D. J. Wheeler and R. W. Lyday, Evaluating the Measurement Process, Statistical Process Controls, 1984.
- W. H. Woodall and C. M. Borror, “Some relationships between gage R&R criteria,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 99–106, 2008.
- R. A. Johnson and D. W. Wichern, Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis, Prentice hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 2002.
- K. Kim, M. A. Mahmoud, and W. H. Woodall, “On the monitoring of linear profiles,” Journal of Quality Technology, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 317–328, 2003.