- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 914963, 9 pages
Mixture Augmented Lagrange Multiplier Method for Tensor Recovery and Its Applications
1Department of Transportation Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
2Integrated Information System Research Center, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
3Marvell Semiconductor Inc., 5488 Marvell LN, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Received 30 November 2013; Accepted 30 January 2014; Published 17 March 2014
Academic Editor: Huimin Niu
Copyright © 2014 Huachun Tan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. G. Kolda and B. W. Bader, “Tensor decompositions and applications,” SIAM Review, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 455–500, 2009.
- E. Acar, D. M. Dunlavy, T. G. Kolda, and M. Mørup, “Scalable tensor factorizations for incomplete data,” Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, vol. 106, no. 1, pp. 41–56, 2011.
- H. Tan, G. Feng, J. Feng, W. Wang, Y. J. Zhang, and F. Li, “A tensor-based method for missing traffic data completion,” Transportation Research Part C, vol. 28, pp. 15–27, 2013.
- H. Tan, G. Feng, J. Feng, W. Wang, and Y. J. Zhang, “Traffic volume data outlier recovery via tensor model,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 164810, 8 pages, 2013.
- M. A. O. Vasilescu and D. Terzopoulos, “Multilinear analysis of image ensembles: Tensorfaces,” in Proceedings of the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV '02), pp. 447–460, 2002.
- A. S. Lewis and G. Knowles, “Image compression using the 2-D wavelet transform,” IEEE Transactions of Image Processing, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 244–250, 1992.
- Y. Sheikh and M. Shah, “Bayesian modeling of dynamic scenes for object detection,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 27, no. 11, pp. 1778–1792, 2005.
- L. Itti, C. Koch, and E. Niebur, “A model of saliency-based visual attention for rapid scene analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 1254–1259, 1998.
- V. Chandrasekaran, S. Sanghavi, P. A. Parrilo, and A. S. Willskyc, “Rank-sparsity incoherence for matrix decomposition,” http://arxiv.org/abs/0906.2220.
- J. Wright, Y. Peng, Y. Ma, A. Ganesh, and S. Rao, “Robust principal component analysis: exact recovery of corrupted low-rank matrices by convex optimization,” in Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS '09), pp. 2080–2088, December 2009.
- E. J. Candes, X. Li, Y. Ma, and J. Wright, “Robust principal component analysis?” 2009, arXiv:0912.3599v1.
- Y. Li, J. Yan, Y. Zhou, and J. Yang, “Optimum subspace learning and error correction for tensors,” in Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV '10), Crete, Greece, 2010.
- L. R. Tucker, “Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis,” Psychometrika, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 279–311, 1966.
- Z. Lin, M. Chen, L. Wu, and Y. Ma, “The augmented Lagrange multiplier method for exact recovery of a corrupted low-rank matrices,” Mathematical Programming, 2009.
- J. D. Carroll and J.-J. Chang, “Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of “Eckart-Young” decomposition,” Psychometrika, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 283–319, 1970.
- R. A. Harshman, “Foundations of the PARAFAC procedure: models and conditions for an “explanatory” multi-modal factor analysis,” UCLA Working Papers in Phonetics, vol. 16, pp. 1–84, 1970.
- J. Liu, P. Musialski, P. Wonka, and J. Ye, “Tensor completion for estimating missing values in visual data,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '09), 2009.
- J. Liu, P. Musialski, P. Wonka, and J. Ye, “Tensor completion for estimating missing values in visual data,” IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 208–220, 2013.
- Z. Zhou, X. Li, J. Wright, E. Candès, and Y. Ma, “Stable principal component pursuit,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT '10), pp. 1518–1522, June 2010.
- D. P. Bertsekas and A. E. Ozdaglar, “Pseudonormality and a lagrange multiplier theory for constrained optimization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 114, no. 2, pp. 287–343, 2002.
- D. Bertsekas, Nonlinear Programming, Athena Scientific, 1999.
- J.-F. Cai, E. J. Candès, and Z. Shen, “A singular value thresholding algorithm for matrix completion,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1956–1982, 2010.
- E. T. Hale, W. Yin, and Y. Zhang, “Fixed-point continuation for 11-minimization: methodology and convergence,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 1107–1130, 2008.
- H. D. Simon, “The lanczos algorithm with partial reorthogonalization,” Mathematics of Computation, vol. 42, pp. 115–142, 1984.
- C. A. Andersson and R. Bro, “The N-way toolbox for MATLAB, chemometrics and intelligent laboratory systems,” Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 1–25.4, 2000.
- J. Zhong and S. Sclaroff, “Segmenting foreground objects from a dynamic textured background via a robust Kalman filter,” in Proceedings of the 9th IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 44–50, October 2003.
- Y. Zhang and Y. Liu, “Missing traffic flow data prediction using least squares support vector machines in urban arterial streets,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Data Mining, CIDM 2009, pp. 76–83, April 2009.