- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 917685, 7 pages
A Constraint Programming Method for Advanced Planning and Scheduling System with Multilevel Structured Products
1School of Management, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China
2Wenzhou University, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325035, China
Received 5 July 2013; Revised 6 November 2013; Accepted 3 December 2013; Published 2 January 2014
Academic Editor: Tinggui Chen
Copyright © 2014 Yunfang Peng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Sheikh, Manufacturing Resource Planning (MPR II) with an Introduction to ERP, SCM, and MRP, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling in High Tech industry. A Eyeon white paper.
- H. Stadtlere and C. Kilger, Supply Chain Management and Advanced Planning: Concepts, Models, Software and Case Studies, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 3rd edition, 2005.
- L.-C. Kung and C.-C. Chern, “Heuristic factory planning algorithm for advanced planning and scheduling,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 36, no. 9, pp. 2513–2530, 2009.
- C. Moon, J. S. Kim, and M. Gen, “Advanced planning and scheduling based on precedence and resource constraints for e-plant chains,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 42, no. 15, pp. 2941–2954, 2004.
- K. J. Chen and P. Ji, “A mixed integer programming model for advanced planning and scheduling (APS),” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 181, no. 1, pp. 515–522, 2007.
- A. Örnek, S. Özpeynirci, and C. Öztürk, “A note on ‘A mixed integer programming model for advanced planning and scheduling (APS)’,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 203, no. 3, pp. 784–785, 2010.
- C. Öztürk and A. M. Ornek, “Operational extended model formulations for advanced planning and scheduling systems,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 181–195, 2014.
- S. Kreipl and M. Pinedo, “Planning and scheduling in supply chains: an overview of issues in practice,” Production and Operations Management, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 77–92, 2004.
- Y. Chen, Z. Guan, Y. Peng, X. Shao, and M. Hasseb, “Technology and system of constraint programming for industry production scheduling. Part I: a brief survey and potential directions,” Frontiers of Mechanical Engineering in China, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 455–464, 2010.
- S. Topaloglu, L. Salum, and A. A. Supciller, “Rule-based modeling and constraint programming based solution of the assembly line balancing problem,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 3484–3493, 2012.
- H.-H. Hvolby and K. Steger-Jensen, “Technical and industrial issues of advanced planning and scheduling (APS) systems,” Computers in Industry, vol. 61, no. 9, pp. 845–851, 2010.
- K. Steger-Jensen, H.-H. Hvolby, P. Nielsen, and I. Nielsen, “Advanced planning and scheduling technology,” Production Planning and Control, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 800–808, 2011.
- Y.-S. Yun and M. Gen, “Advanced scheduling problem using constraint programming techniques in SCM environment,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 43, no. 1-2, pp. 213–229, 2002.
- L. J. Zeballos, O. D. Quiroga, and G. P. Henning, “A constraint programming model for the scheduling of flexible manufacturing systems with machine and tool limitations,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 229–248, 2010.
- F. Rossi and P. T. Walsh, Handbook of Constraint Programming, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- A. S. Jain and S. Meeran, “Deterministic job-shop scheduling: past, present and future,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 113, no. 2, pp. 390–434, 1999.
- C. Artigues and D. Feillet, “A branch and bound method for the job-shop problem with sequence-dependent setup times,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 159, pp. 135–159, 2008.