- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 920301, 7 pages
Automated Generation of Traffic Incident Response Plan Based on Case-Based Reasoning and Bayesian Theory
1Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Urban ITS, Southeast University, 2 Si-Pai Lou, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210096, China
2Transportation Engineering and Infrastructure Systems, Department of Civil Engineering, Purdue University, 550 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
3College of Civil and Transportation Engineering, Hohai University, 1 Xikang Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210098, China
Received 24 September 2013; Accepted 12 December 2013; Published 29 January 2014
Academic Editor: Huimin Niu
Copyright © 2014 Yongfeng Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Pearce and S. Subramaniam, Incident Management: Detection, Verification and Traffic Management, Field Operational Test Cross-Cutting Study, U.S. Department of Transportation, Washington, DC, USA, 1998.
- C. Rochon, “Performance evaluation and benefit analysis for CHART-coordinated highways action response team,” Year 2005 Final Report, University of Maryland, College Park, Md, USA, 2006.
- L. Hagen, H. Zhou, and H. Singh, Road Ranger Benefit-Cost Analysis, University of South Florida, Tampa, Fla, USA, 2005.
- H. HenkR, M. E. Molina, and P. L. Irwin, “Before-and-after analysis of the San Antonio transGuide system,” in Proceedings of the 76th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, CD-ROM, Washington, DC, USA, January 1997.
- Office of Emergency Management, General Office of the State Council of the People's Republic of China. Overall Emergency Response Plan for National Public Incident, China Legal Publishing House, Beijing, China, 2006.
- Q. Liu, H. P. Lu, Y. B. Zhang, et al., “Characteristic analysis and countermeasure study on road traffic accidents in China,” China Safety Science Journal, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 123–128, 2006.
- G. Williams, S. Batho, and L. Russell, “Responding to urban crisis: the emergency planning response to the bombing of Manchester city centre,” Cities, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 293–304, 2000.
- K. G. Zografos, K. N. Androutsopoulos, and G. M. Vasilakis, “A real-time decision support system for roadway network incident response logistics,” Transportation Research C, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1–18, 2002.
- B. Fabiano, F. Currò, A. P. Reverberi, and R. Pastorino, “Dangerous good transportation by road: from risk analysis to emergency planning,” Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, vol. 18, no. 4–6, pp. 403–413, 2005.
- Y.-C. Chiu and H. Zheng, “Real-time mobilization decisions for multi-priority emergency response resources and evacuation groups: model formulation and solution,” Transportation Research E, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 710–736, 2007.
- J. R. Dong, Research on Constitution Technology of National Economy Mobilization Preparedness, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China, 2007.
- J. W. Luo, Z. P. Shi, Q. He, Z. Shi, et al., “A quick emergency response plan generation system combining CBR and RBR,” Journal of Computer Research and Development, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 660–666, 2007.
- H. Y. Xiang and Z. Zhang, “Model of emergency plan for expressway accident rescue,” Journal of Dalian Jiaotong University, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 8–11, 2009.
- A. G. de Silva Garza and M. L. Maher, “An evolutionary approach to case adaption, case-based reasoning research and applications,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning, Munich, Germany, July 1999.
- G. Finnie and Z. Sun, “R5 model for case-based reasoning,” Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 59–65, 2003.
- Standardization administration of the people’s republic of China, Road Traffic Information Collection—Incident Information, China Standards Press, Beijing, China, 2006.
- S. Buttcher, L. A. Charles Clarke, and V. Gordon Cormack, Information Retrieval: Implementing and Evaluating Search Engines, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2010.