- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 965297, 8 pages
Complex Projective Synchronization in Drive-Response Stochastic Complex Networks by Impulsive Pinning Control
School of Computer and Software Engineering, Shenzhen Polytechnic, Shenzhen 518055, China
Received 18 November 2013; Accepted 27 January 2014; Published 5 March 2014
Academic Editor: Jagannathan Sarangapani
Copyright © 2014 Xuefei Wu and Zhe Nie. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qiang Wei, Cheng-jun Xie, Hong-jun Liu, and Yan-hui Li, “Synchronization in node of complex networks consist of complex chaotic system,” AIP Advances, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 077112, 2014.
- Qiang Wei, Cheng-Jun Xie, and Bo Wang, “Synchronization in complex dynamical networks coupled with complex chaotic system,” International Journal Of Modern Physics C, vol. 26, no. 6, 2015.
- U. E. Vincent, A. O. Saseyi, and P. V. E. McClintock, “Multi-switching combination synchronization of chaotic systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2015.