- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 35 (2013), Issue 1, Pages 23–31
Biomarkers Predicting Antidepressant Treatment Response: How Can We Advance the Field?
Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Molecular Stress Physiology, Kraepelinstrasse 2-10, 80804 Munich, Germany
Received 1 April 2013; Accepted 19 April 2013
Academic Editor: Daniel Martins-de-Souza
Copyright © 2013 Christiana Labermaier et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daniel Martins-de-Souza, Giuseppina Maccarrone, Marcus Ising, Stefan Kloiber, Susanne Lucae, Florian Holsboer, and Christoph W. Turck, “Blood mononuclear cell proteome suggests Integrin and Ras signaling as critical pathways for antidepressant treatment response,” Biological Psychiatry, 2014.
- Mayuresh S. Korgaonkar, William Rekshan, Evian Gordon, A. John Rush, Leanne M. Williams, Christine Blasey, and Stuart M. Grieve, “Magnetic Resonance Imaging Measures of Brain Structure to Predict Antidepressant Treatment Outcome in Major Depressive Disorder,” EBioMedicine, 2014.
- Eva E. Redei, and Neha S. Mehta, “Blood transcriptomic markers for major depression: from animal models to clinical settings,” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 2015.
- Yogesh Dwivedi, “Pathogenetic and therapeutic application of microRNAs in major depressive disorder,” Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 2015.
- Eugene Lin, and Shih-Jen Tsai, “Genome-wide microarray analysis of gene expression profiling in major depression and antidepressant therapy,” Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 2015.
- Georgia Balsevich, Christian Namendorf, Tamara Gerlach, Manfred Uhr, and Mathias V. Schmidt, “The bio-distribution of the antidepressant clomipramine is modulated by chronic stress in mice: effects on behavior,” Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2015.
- Bun-Hee Lee, Young-Min Park, Seung-Hwan Lee, and Miseon Shim, “Prediction of Long-Term Treatment Response to Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) Using Scalp and Source Loudness Dependence of Auditory E,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 6251–6265, 2015.