- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Dataset Papers in Science have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Dataset Papers in Science.
- I. B. Sukhov, V. N. Shipilov, O. V. Chistyakova, A. M. Trost, and A. O. Shpakov, “Long-term intranasal insulin administration improves spatial memory in male rats with prolonged type 1 diabetes mellitus and in healthy rats,” Doklady Biological Sciences, vol. 453, no. 1, pp. 349–352, 2014.
- Maira C. Proietti, Julia Reisser, Luis F. Marins, Maria A. Marcovaldi, Luciano S. Soares, Danielle S. Monteiro, Sarath Wijeratne, Charitha Pattiaratchi, and Eduardo R. Secchi, “Hawksbill × loggerhead sea turtle hybrids at Bahia, Brazil: where do their offspring go?,” PeerJ, vol. 2, pp. e255, 2014.
- Irina A. Kaygorodova, Elena V. Dzyuba, and Natalya V. Sorokovikova, “First Records of Potamic Leech Fauna of Eastern Siberia, Russia,” Dataset Papers in Biology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Jeremy R. Shearman, Chatchawan Jantasuriyarat, Duangjai Sangsrakru, Thippawan Yoocha, Apichart Vannavichit, Somvong Tragoonrung, and Sithichoke Tangphatsornruang, “Transcriptome analysis of normal and mantled developing oil palm flower and fruit,” Genomics, vol. 101, no. 5, pp. 306–312, 2013.
- M. N. Pertseva, L. A. Kuznetsova, and A. O. Shpakov, “New conceptual approach for search for molecular causes of diabetus mellitus, based on study of functioning of hormonal signaling systems,” Journal of Evolutionary Biochemistry and Physiology, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 457–468, 2013.
- Alexander O. Shpakov, and Kira V. Derkach, “The Functional State of Hormone-Sensitive Adenylyl Cyclase Signaling System in Diabetes Mellitus,” Journal of Signal Transduction, vol. 2013, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Wirulda Pootakham, Pichahpuk Uthaipaisanwong, Duangjai Sangsrakru, Thippawan Yoocha, and Somvong Tragoonrung, “Development and characterization of single-nucleotide polymorphism markers from 454 transcriptome sequences in oil palm (Elaeis guineensis),” Plant Breeding, vol. 132, no. 6, pp. 711–717, 2013.
- Irina A. Kaygorodova, and Nikolay M. Pronin, “New Records of Lake Baikal Leech Fauna: Species Diversity and Spatial Distribution in Chivyrkuy Gulf,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Patrice Kasangaki, Anne M. Akol, and Gilbert Isabirye Basuta, “Butterfly Species Richness in Selected West Albertine Rift Forests,” International Journal of Zoology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.