- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Dermatology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 685347, 4 pages
Subcision: A Further Modification, an Ever Continuing Process
1Collage of Medicine, King Saud University for Health Sciences, Riyadh 103053, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Dermatology, Prince Sultan Military Medical City, Riyadh 11159, Saudi Arabia
Received 8 October 2012; Revised 16 November 2012; Accepted 30 November 2012
Academic Editor: Giuseppe Stinco
Copyright © 2012 Mohanned A. Alsufyani and Mohammed A. Alsufyani. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Khunger and M. Khunger, “Subcision for depressed facial scars made easy using a simple modification,” Dermatologic Surgery, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 514–517, 2011.
- D. S. Orentreich and N. Orentreich, “Subcutaneous incisionless (subcision) surgery for the correction of depressed scars and wrinkles,” Dermatologic Surgery, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 543–549, 1995.
- N. Khunger, “Standard guidelines of care for acne surgery,” Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, vol. 74, pp. 28–36, 2008.
- K. M. Al Ghamdi, “A better way to hold a nokor needle during subcision,” Dermatologic Surgery, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 378–379, 2008.
- M. Alam, N. Omura, and M. S. Kaminer, “Subcision for acne scarring: technique and outcomes in 40 patients,” Dermatologic Surgery, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 310–317, 2005.
- G. J. Goodman, “Case report therapeutic undermining of scars (Subcision®),” Australasian Journal of Dermatology, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 114–117, 2001.
- J. Vaishnani, “Subcision in rolling acne scars with 24G needle,” Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, vol. 74, no. 6, pp. 677–679, 2008.