- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Dermatology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 736532, 5 pages
Double-Blinded, Vehicle-Controlled Proof of Concept Study to Investigate the Recurrence of Inflammatory and Noninflammatory Acne Lesions Using Tretinoin Gel (Microsphere) 0.04% in Male Patients after Oral Isotretinoin Use
1Dermatrials Research, 132 Young Street Hamilton, ON, Canada L8N 1V6
2Division of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada L85 4L8
Received 24 January 2012; Accepted 26 February 2012
Academic Editor: Craig G. Burkhart
Copyright © 2012 Reid Vender and Ronald Vender. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Nighland and R. Grossman, “Tretinoin microsphere gel in facial acne vulgaris: a meta-analysis,” Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, vol. 7, supplement 8, pp. S2–S8, 2008.
- D. K. Wysowski, J. Swann, and A. Vega, “Use of isotretinoin (Accutane) in the United States: rapid increase from 1992 through 2000,” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 505–509, 2002.
- L. Azoulay, D. Oraichi, and A. Bérard, “Isotretinoin therapy and the incidence of acne relapse: a nested case-control study,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 157, no. 6, pp. 1240–1248, 2007.
- L. Azoulay and A. Bérard, “Isotretinoin therapy and the incidence of acne relapse: a nested case-control study: reply from authors,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 160, no. 1, pp. 218–219, 2009.
- A. M. Layton, H. Knaggs, J. Taylor, and W. J. Cunliffe, “Isotretinoin for acne vulgaris—10 years later: a safe and succesful treatment,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 129, no. 3, pp. 292–296, 1993.
- A. M. Layton, B. Dréno, H. Gollnick, H. Mobaken, and N. Shear, “Isotretinoin therapy and the incidence of acne relapse: a nested case-control study,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 160, no. 1, pp. 217–218, 2009.
- J. M. Stainforth, A. M. Layton, J. P. Taylor, and W. J. Cunliffe, “Isotretinoin for the treatment of acne vulgaris: which factors may predict the need for more than one course?” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 129, no. 3, pp. 297–301, 1993.
- M. Chivot and H. Midoun, “Isotretinoin and acne—a study of relapses,” Dermatologica, vol. 180, no. 4, pp. 240–243, 1990.
- G. M. White, W. Chen, J. Yao, and G. Wolde-Tsadik, “Recurrence rates after the first course of isotretinoin,” Archives of Dermatology, vol. 134, no. 3, pp. 376–378, 1998.