- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Dermatology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 781942, 5 pages
Clinical and Capillaroscopic Modifications of the Psoriatic Plaque during Therapy: Observations with Oral Acitretin
1Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine,Institute of Dermatology, University of Udine, Ospedale “San Michele” di Gemona, Piazza Rodolone 1, Gemona del Friuli, 33013 Udine, Italy
2Department of Medical and Biological Sciences, Institute of Hygiene and Clinical Epidemiology, University of Udine, via Colugna 50, 33100 Udine, Italy
Received 28 June 2013; Accepted 22 August 2013
Academic Editor: Giuseppe Argenziano
Copyright © 2013 Giuseppe Stinco et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. A. Martin, J. E. Towne, G. Kricorian, et al., “The emerging role of IL-17 in the pathogenesis of psoriasis: preclinical and clinical findings,” Journal of Investigative Dermatology, vol. 133, pp. 17–26, 2013.
- R. Heidenreich, M. Röcken, and K. Ghoreschi, “Angiogenesis drives psoriasis pathogenesis,” International Journal of Experimental Pathology, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 232–248, 2009.
- A. Campanati, G. Goteri, O. Simonetti et al., “Angiogenesis in psoriatic skin and its modifications after administration of etanercept: videocapillaroscopic, histological and immunohistochemical evaluation,” International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 371–377, 2009.
- G. Stinco, S. Lautieri, and P. Patrone, “Videocapillaroscopic study in psoriatic patients treated with tacalcitol,” Giornale Italiano di Dermatologia e Venereologia, vol. 141, no. 3, pp. 227–231, 2006.
- G. Stinco, C. Buligan, V. Maione, F. Valent, and P. Patrone, “Videocapillaroscopic findings in the microcirculation of the psoriatic plaque during etanercept therapy,” Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 633–637, 2013.
- G. Stinco, S. Lautieri, F. Valent, and P. Patrone, “Cutaneous vascular alterations in psoriatic patients treated with cyclosporine,” Acta Dermato-Venereologica, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 152–154, 2007.
- G. Stinco, S. Lautieri, F. Piccirillo, F. Valent, and P. Patrone, “Response of cutaneous microcirculation to treatment with mometasone furoate in patients with psoriasis,” Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 915–919, 2009.
- R. Strumia, E. Altieri, I. Romani, V. Bettoli, A. Negrini, and S. Trimurti, “Tacalcitol in psoriasis: a video-microscopy study,” Acta Dermato-Venereologica, vol. 186, pp. 85–87, 1994.
- P. Rosina, A. Giovannini, P. Gisondi, and G. Girolomoni, “Microcirculatory modifications of psoriatic lesions during topical therapy,” Skin Research and Technology, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 135–138, 2009.
- R. de Angelis, S. Gasparini, L. Bugatti, and G. Filosa, “Early videocapillaroscopic changes of the psoriatic skin after anti-tumour necrosis factor alpha treatment,” Dermatology, vol. 210, no. 3, pp. 241–243, 2005.
- S. Hern and P. S. Mortimer, “In vivo quantification of microvessels in clinically uninvolved psoriatic skin and in normal skin,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 156, no. 6, pp. 1224–1229, 2007.