- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Depression Research and Treatment
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 671279, 7 pages
Predictors of Maternal Depression Management among Primary Care Physicians
1Colorado School of Public Health, 13001 E 17th Place, Mailstop B119, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
2Columbia University, USA
3Colorado State University, USA
4Eastern Virginia Medical School, USA
Received 19 August 2009; Accepted 4 January 2010
Academic Editor: John R. Seeley
Copyright © 2010 Jenn A. Leiferman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Sighinolfi, A. Norcini Pala, F. Casini, M. Haddad, D. Berardi, and M. Menchetti, “Adaptation and psychometric evaluation of the Italian version of the depression attitude questionnaire (DAQ),” Epidemiology And Psychiatric Sciences, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 93–100, 2013.
- Brian G Danaher, Jeannette Milgrom, John R Seeley, Scott Stuart, Charlene Schembri, Milagra S Tyler, Jennifer Ericksen, Whitney Lester, Alan W Gemmill, Derek B Kosty, and Peter Lewinsohn, “MomMoodBooster Web-Based Intervention for Postpartum Depression: Feasibility Trial Results,” Journal of Medical Internet Research, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. e242, 2013.
- Melissa Goldin Evans, Stephen Phillippi, and Rebekah Elizabeth Gee, “Examining the Screening Practices of Physicians for Postpartum Depression: Implications for Improving Health Outcomes,” Women's Health Issues, 2015.
- Su-Chin Serene Olin, Bonnie Kerker, Ruth E.K. Stein, Dara Weiss, Emma D. Whitmyre, Kimberly Hoagwood, and Sarah M. Horwitz, “Can Postpartum Depression Be Managed in Pediatric Primary Care?,” Journal of Women's Health, 2015.