- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Depression Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 476027, 2 pages
Implementation Research: Reducing the Research-to-Practice Gap in Depression Treatment
1VA Ann Arbor Center for Clinical Management Research and Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
2Integrated Behavioral Health, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
3Center for Organization, Leadership, and Management Research, VA Boston Healthcare System and Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 12130, USA
4Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Received 25 November 2012; Accepted 25 November 2012
Copyright © 2012 Amy M. Kilbourne et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. K. Proctor, J. Landsverk, G. Aarons, D. Chambers, C. Glisson, and B. Mittman, “Implementation research in mental health services: an emerging science with conceptual, methodological, and training challenges,” Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 24–34, 2009.
- A. M. Kilbourne, H. C. Schulberg, E. P. Post, B. L. Rollman, B. H. Belnap, and H. A. Pincus, “Translating evidence-based depression management services to community-based primary care practices,” Milbank Quarterly, vol. 82, no. 4, pp. 631–659, 2004.
- National Institute of Mental Health Dissemination and Implementation, http://www.nimh.nih.gov/about/organization/dsir/services-research-and-epidemiology-branch/dissemination-and-implementation-research-program.shtml.