- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Depression Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 597157, 11 pages
Grounded Theory of Barriers and Facilitators to Mandated Implementation of Mental Health Care in the Primary Care Setting
1Center for Organization, Leadership, and Management Research, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA 02130, USA
2Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Received 30 March 2012; Revised 8 June 2012; Accepted 12 June 2012
Academic Editor: Mark Williams
Copyright © 2012 Justin K. Benzer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Justin K. Benzer, Sarah Beehler, Irene E. Cramer, David C. Mohr, Martin P. Charns, and James F. Burgess, “Between and within-site variation in qualitative implementation research,” Implementation Science, vol. 8, 2013.
- Anne M. Gadomski, Lawrence S. Wissow, Lawrence Palinkas, Kimberly E. Hoagwood, Jeffrey M. Daly, and David L. Kaye, “Encouraging and sustaining integration of child mental health into primary care: Interviews with primary care providers participating in Project TEACH (CAPES and CAP PC) in NY,” General Hospital Psychiatry, 2014.