- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Depression Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 684725, 10 pages
Antidepressant Treatment for Acute Bipolar Depression: An Update
1Geha Mental Health Center, Research Unit, P.O. Box 102, Petach Tikva 49100, Israel
2Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, P.O. Box 39040, Tel Aviv 69978, Israel
Received 23 October 2011; Accepted 29 November 2011
Academic Editor: Po-See Chen
Copyright © 2012 Ben H. Amit and Abraham Weizman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anne Haeberle, Waldemar Greil, Stefan Russmann, and Renate Grohmann, “Mono- and combination drug therapies in hospitalized patients with bipolar depression. Data from the European drug surveillance program AMSP,” Bmc Psychiatry, vol. 12, 2012.
- Narong Maneeton, Benchalak Maneeton, Manit Srisurapanont, and Stephen D. Martin, “Quetiapine monotherapy in acute phase for major depressive disorder: a meta -analysis of randomized, placebo-controlled trials,” Bmc Psychiatry, vol. 12, 2012.
- Ilenia Infusino, Erika Frusciante, Carlo Alberto Ferrero, and Mauro Panteghini, “Commutability of two JCTLM-listed secondary reference materials for two commercial lithium assays,” Clinica Chimica Acta, vol. 414, pp. 152–153, 2012.
- Ulrich Hegerl, and Tilman Hensch, “The vigilance regulation model of affective disorders and ADHD,” Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 2012.
- L. Tondo, R. J. Baldessarini, G. Vazquez, B. Lepri, and C. Visioli, “Clinical responses to antidepressants among 1036 acutely depressed patients with bipolar or unipolar major affective disorders,” Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, vol. 127, no. 5, pp. 355–364, 2013.