- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Depression Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209216, 6 pages
Psychometric Properties of the Attitudes toward Self-Revised in Italian Young Adults
1Università Europea di Roma, 00163 Rome, Italy
2Istituto Skinner, 00184 Rome, Italy
3DISPUTer, Dipartimento di Scienze Psicologiche, Umanistiche e del Territorio, “G. d’Annunzio” University, 66100 Chieti, Italy
Received 27 April 2013; Accepted 13 June 2013
Academic Editor: Klaus Ebmeier
Copyright © 2013 Marco Innamorati et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michela Balsamo, Claudio Imperatori, Maria Rita Sergi, Martino Belvederi Murri, Massimo Continisio, Antonino Tamburello, Marco Innamorati, and Aristide Saggino, “Cognitive Vulnerabilities and Depression in Young Adults: An ROC Curves Analysis,” Depression Research and Treatment, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Michela Balsamo, Leonardo Carlucci, Maria Rita Sergi, Karla Klein Murdock, and Aristide Saggino, “The Mediating Role of Early Maladaptive Schemas in the Relation between Co-Rumination and Depression in Young Adults,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 10, 2015.