- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 645609, 6 pages
Local Resection by Combined Laparoendoscopic Surgery for Duodenal Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
1Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Suita, Osaka 565-087, Japan
2Department of Gastroenterological Surgery, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-2, E-2, Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
3Department of Gastroenterological Surgery, Osaka Police Hospital, Japan
4Kansai-Rosai Hospital, Amagasaki, Japan
Received 24 February 2011; Accepted 7 June 2011
Academic Editor: Isidoro Di Carlo
Copyright © 2011 Motohiko Kato et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. D. Demetri, R. S. Benjamin, C. D. Blanke et al., “NCCN task force report: management of patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST)—update of the NCCN clinical practice guidelines,” Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, vol. 5, supplement 2, pp. S1–S30, 2007.
- C. D. Fletcher, J. J. Berman, C. Corless, F. Gorstein, J. Lasota, and B. J. Longley, “Diagnosis of gastrointestinal stromal tumors: a consensus approach,” International Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 81–89, 2002.
- J. Nishimura, K. Nakajima, T. Omori, T. Takahashi, A. Nishitani, and T. Ito, “Surgical strategy for gastric gastrointestinal stromal tumors: laparoscopic vs. open resection,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 875–878, 2007.
- R. Mennigen, H. H. Wolters, B. Schulte, and F. W. Pelster, “Segmental resection of the duodenum for gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST),” World Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 6, article 105, 2008.
- B. K. Goh, P. K. Chow, S. Kesavan, W. M. Yap, and W. K. Wong, “Outcome after surgical treatment of suspected gastrointestinal stromal tumors involving the duodenum: is limited resection appropriate?” Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 97, no. 5, pp. 388–391, 2008.
- D. Wilhelm, S. Delius, M. Burian, A. Schneider, E. Frimberger, and A. Meining, “Simultaneous use of laparoscopy and endoscopy for minimally invasive resection of gastric subepithelial masses—analysis of 93 interventions,” World Journal of Surgery, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 1021–1028, 2008.
- N. Hiki, Y. Yamamoto, T. Fukunaga, T. Yamaguchi, S. Nunobe, and M. Tokunaga, “Laparoscopic and endoscopic cooperative surgery for gastrointestinal stromal tumor dissection,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 1729–1735, 2008.
- D. C. Wong, S. K. Wong, A. L. Leung, C. C. Chung, and M. K. Li, “Combined endolaparoscopic intragastric excision for gastric neoplasms,” Journal of Laparoendoscopic and Advanced Surgical Techniques, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 765–770, 2009.
- M. Shinoda, A. Makino, M. Wada, Y. Kabeshima, T. Takahashi, and H. Kawakubo, “Successful endoscopic submucosal dissection for mucosal cancer of the duodenum,” Digestive Endoscopy, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 49–52, 2010.
- K. Nakajima, T. Nishida, T. Takahashi, Y. Souma, J. Hara, and T. Yamada, “Partial gastrectomy using natural orifice translumenal endoscopic surgery (NOTES) for gastric submucosal tumors: early experience in humans,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 2650–2655, 2009.