- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 521960, 4 pages
Successful Treatment of Early-Stage Jejunum Adenocarcinoma by Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Using Double-Balloon Endoscopy: A Case Report
Department of Gastroenterology, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8655, Japan
Received 19 March 2012; Accepted 18 June 2012
Academic Editor: Helmut Neumann
Copyright © 2012 Hirobumi Suzuki et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Talamonti, Goetz, Joehl, and Rao, “Primary cancers of the small bowel: analysis of prognostic factors and results of surgical management,” Archives of Surgery, vol. 137, no. 5, pp. 564–571, 2002.
- P. A. Akerman, D. Agrawal, D. Cantero, and J. Pangtay, “Spiral enteroscopy with the new DSB overtube: a novel technique for deep peroral small-bowel intubation,” Endoscopy, vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 974–978, 2008.
- S. Kondo, Y. Yamaji, H. Watabe et al., “A randomized controlled trial evaluating the usefulness of a transparent hood attached to the tip of the colonoscope,” American Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 102, no. 1, pp. 75–81, 2007.
- H. Yamamoto, Y. Sekine, Y. Sato et al., “Total enteroscopy with a nonsurgical steerable double-balloon method,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 216–220, 2001.
- G. Iddan, G. Meron, A. Glukhovsky, and P. Swain, “Wireless capsule endoscopy,” Nature, vol. 405, no. 6785. article 417, 2000.
- E. Rondonotti, M. Pennazio, E. Toth et al., “Small-bowel neoplasms in patients undergoing video capsule endoscopy: a multicenter European study,” Endoscopy, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 488–495, 2008.
- S. D. Ladas, K. Triantafyllou, C. Spada et al., “European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE): recommendations (2009) on clinical use of video capsule endoscopy to investigate small-bowel, esophageal and colonic diseases,” Endoscopy, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 220–227, 2010.
- H. Imagawa, S. Oka, S. Tanaka et al., “Improved visibility of lesions of the small intestine via capsule endoscopy with computed virtual chromoendoscopy,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 299–306, 2011.
- S. Yoshida, H. Watabe, M. Akahane et al., “Usefulness of multi-detector helical CT with multiplanar reconstruction for depicting the duodenal varices with multiple collateral shunt vessels,” Hepatology International, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 775–778, 2010.
- H. Gao, M. G. van Lier, J. W. Poley, E. J. Kuipers, M. E. van Leerdam, and P. B. Mensink, “Endoscopic therapy of small-bowel polyps by double-balloon enteroscopy in patients with Peutz-Jeghers syndrome,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 768–773, 2010.
- K. Mönkemüller, J. Weigt, G. Treiber et al., “Diagnostic and therapeutic impact of double-balloon enteroscopy,” Endoscopy, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 67–72, 2006.