- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 403709, 11 pages
New Perspectives on Chinese Herbal Medicine (Zhong-Yao) Research and Development
1Department of Pharmacology, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100102 , China
2Department of Applied Biology & Chemical Technology, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China
3Hôpital de la Tour, 1217 Geneva, Switzerland
4Center for Cancer and Inflammation Research, School of Chinese Medicine, Hong Kong Baptist University, China
5Department of Essential Medicines and Pharmaceutical Policies, World Health Organization, China
6Department of Biochemistry, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, China
Received 12 August 2009; Accepted 20 April 2010
Copyright © 2011 Si-Yuan Pan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xijun Wang, Hui Sun, Aihua Zhang, Guozheng Jiao, Wenjun Sun, and Ye Yuan, “Pharmacokinetics screening for multi-components absorbed in the rat plasma after oral administration traditional Chinese medicine formula Yin-Chen-Hao -Tang by ultra performance liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization/qu adrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry combined with pattern recognition methods,” Analyst, vol. 136, no. 23, pp. 5068–5076, 2011.
- Edwin L. Cooper, Mariappan Balamurugan, Chih-Yang Huang, Clara R. Tsao, Jesus Heredia, Mila Tommaseo-Ponzetta, and Maurizio G. Paoletti, “Earthworms Dilong: Ancient, Inexpensive, Noncontroversial Models May Help Clarify Approaches to Integrated Medicine Emphasizing Neuroimmune Systems,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Tien-Chun Wang, Chih-Nan Fang, Chih-Chien Shen, Hui-Yu Wei, Yui-Ping Weng, Jung-Yaw Lin, Hsiu Mei Hsieh-Li, and Chen-Yu Lee, “Yang-Dan-Tang, Identified from 15 Chinese Herbal Formulae, Inhibits Human Lung Cancer Cell Proliferation via Cell Cycle Arrest,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Zhi-qian Wang, Jin-long Li, Yue-li Sun, Min Yao, Jie Gao, Zhu Yang, Qi Shi, Xue-jun Cui, and Yong-jun Wang, “Chinese Herbal Medicine for Osteoporosis: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trails,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Si-Yuan Pan, Shu-Feng Zhou, Si-Hua Gao, Zhi-Ling Yu, Shuo-Feng Zhang, Min-Ke Tang, Jian-Ning Sun, Dik-Lung Ma, Yi-Fan Han, Wang-Fun Fong, and Kam-Ming Ko, “New Perspectives on How to Discover Drugs from Herbal Medicines: CAM's Outstanding Contribution to Modern Therapeutics,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–25, 2013.
- Linli Wang, Zheng Li, Xiaoping Zhao, Wei Liu, Yufeng Liu, Jihong Yang, Xiang Li, Xiaohui Fan, and Yiyu Cheng, “A Network Study of Chinese Medicine Xuesaitong Injection to Elucidate a Complex Mode of Action with Multicompound, Multitarget, and Multipathway,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Wei Zhou, Xiaobin Tan, Jinjun Shan, Shouchuan Wang, Ailing Yin, Baochang Cai, and Liuqing Di, “Study on the Main Components Interaction from Flos Lonicerae and Fructus Forsythiae and Their Dissolution In Vitro and Intestinal Absorption in Rats,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 10, 2014.
- Chien-shan Cheng, Zhiyu Wang, and Jianping Chen, “Targeting FASN in Breast Cancer and the Discovery of Promising Inhibitors from Natural Products Derived from Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–16, 2014.
- Si-Yuan Pan, Gerhard Litscher, Si-Hua Gao, Shu-Feng Zhou, Zhi-Ling Yu, Hou-Qi Chen, Shuo-Feng Zhang, Min-Ke Tang, Jian-Ning Sun, and Kam-Ming Ko, “Historical Perspective of Traditional Indigenous Medical Practices: The Current Renaissance and Conservation of Herbal Resources,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–20, 2014.