- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 520182, 7 pages
Homeopathic Individualized Q-Potencies versus Fluoxetine for Moderate to Severe Depression: Double-Blind, Randomized Non-Inferiority Trial
Faculdade de Medicina de Jundiaí, Homeopathy Graduation Programme, Department of Psychobiology, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, R. Napoleão de Barros, 925 São Paulo, SP 04024-002, Brazil
Received 7 March 2009; Accepted 17 July 2009
Copyright © 2011 U. C. Adler et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sergio Abanades, and Marta Durán, “Nuevos estudios en cáncer, depresión y otitis media,” Revista Médica de Homeopatía, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 37–38, 2012.
- Ubiratan C. Adler, Stephanie Krueger, Michael Teut, Rainer Luedtke, Lena Schuetzler, Friederike Martins, Stefan N. Willich, and Klaus Linde, “Homeopathy for Depression: A Randomized, Partially Double-Blind, Placebo-Co ntrolled, Four-Armed Study (DEP-HOM),” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 9, 2013.
- Emma del Carmen Macias-Cortes, Leopoldo Aguilar-Faisal, and Juan Asbun-Bojalil, “Efficacy of individualized homeopathic treatment and fluoxetine for moderat e to severe depression in peri- and postmenopausal women (HOMDEP-MENOP): st udy protocol for a randomized, double-dummy, double-blind, placebo-controll ed trial,” Trials, vol. 14, 2013.