- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 617438, 9 pages
Administration of Chinpi, a Component of the Herbal Medicine Ninjin-Youei-To, Reverses Age-Induced Demyelination
1Department of Neuroglia Cell Biology, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Gerontology, 35-2 Sakae-cho, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 173-0015, Japan
2Center for Kampo Medicine, Keio University School of Medicine, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjyuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8582, Japan
3Tsumura Laboratory, Tsumura & Co., 3586 Yoshiwara, Ami-machi, Inashiki-gun, Ibaraki 300-1192, Japan
4Biomedical Research Center, Division of Morphological Science, Saitama Medical School, 38 Morohongo, Iruma-gun, Saitama, 350-0495, Japan
5Kracie Pharmaceutical, Ltd., 1-8-63 Tenmanbashi, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0042, Japan
6Sun R&D Institute for Natural Medicine Co. Inc., 3-12-6 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
7Nishiogi Animal Hospital, 4-4-5 Nishiogikita, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 167-0042, Japan
8NHK Enterprises, Inc., 4-14 Kamiyama-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0047, Japan
9Kudou Chiaki Hospital, 1-23-10 Omori-kita, Ota-ku, Tokyo 143-0016, Japan
10Department of Pathobiology, Nihon University School of Veterinary Medicine, 1866 Kamei-cho, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa 252-8510, Japan
Received 9 April 2009; Accepted 29 December 2009
Copyright © 2011 Nanako Sato et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Uruse, M. Yamamoto, M. Sugawa, K. Matsuura, Y. Sato, C. Seiwa, K. Watanabe, S. Aiso, and H. Asou, “Phase separation of myelin sheath in Triton X-114 solution: predominant localizaion of the 21.5-kDa isoform of myelin basic protein in the lipid raft-associated domain,” Journal of Biochemistry, 2014.
- Yoshio Bando, Taichi Nomura, Hiroki Bochimoto, Koichi Murakami, Tatsuhide Tanaka, Tsuyoshi Watanabe, and Shigetaka Yoshida, “Abnormal morphology of myelin and axon pathology in murine models of multiple sclerosis,” Neurochemistry International, 2015.
- Hideaki Tokunaga, Chika Seiwa, Nozomu Yoshioka, Kazushige Mizoguchi, Masahiro Yamamoto, Hiroaki Asou, and Sadakazu Aiso, “An Extract of Chinpi, the Dried Peel of the Citrus Fruit Unshiu, Enhances Axonal Remyelination via Promoting the Proliferation of Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cells,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2016, pp. 1–9, 2016.