- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 696298, 11 pages
The Efficacy of Ultramolecular Aqueous Dilutions on a Wheat Germination Model as a Function of Heat and Aging-Time
1Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
2Department of Chemistry, “Federico II” University of Naples, Naples, Italy
3Department of Agri-Environmental Sciences and Technologies, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
4Italian Society of Anthroposophical Medicine, Milan, Italy
5Association for Sensitive Crystallization, Milan, Italy
6Lucietta Betti, Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Agroambientali, Viale Fanin 42, 40127 Bologna, Italy
Received 8 April 2009; Accepted 25 November 2009
Copyright © 2011 Maurizio Brizzi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lucietta Betti, Vittorio Elia, Elena Napoli, Grazia Trebbi, Michela Zurla, Daniele Nani, Maurizio Peruzzi, and Maurizio Brizzi, “Biological effects and physico-chemical properties of extremely diluted aqueous solutions as a function of aging-time,” Frontiers in Life Science, vol. 5, no. 3-4, pp. 117–126, 2011.
- Maria Olga Kokornaczyk, Giovanni Dinelli, and Lucietta Betti, “Approximate bilateral symmetry in evaporation-induced polycrystalline structures from droplets of wheat grain leakages and fluctuating asymmetry as quality indicator,” Naturwissenschaften, vol. 100, no. 1, pp. 111–115, 2012.
- S. Baumgartner, P. Doesburg, C. Scherr, and J.-O. Andersen, “Development of a Biocrystallisation Assay for Examining Effects of Homeopathic Preparations Using Cress Seedlings,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- Sabine D. Klein, Annegret Sandig, Stephan Baumgartner, and Ursula Wolf, “Differences in Median Ultraviolet Light Transmissions of Serial Homeopathic Dilutions of Copper Sulfate, Hypericum perforatum, and Sulfur,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Michela Zurla, Maurizio Brizzi, Francesco Borghini, Grazia Trebbi, and Giovanni Borghini, “Extremely Low Doses of Arsenic Affect in vitro Pollen Germination,” Forschende Komplementarmedizin, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 254–260, 2013.
- Maria Olga Kokornaczyk, Grazia Trebbi, Giovanni Dinelli, Ilaria Marotti, Valeria Bregola, Daniele Nani, Francesco Borghini, and Lucietta Betti, “Droplet evaporation method as a new potential approach for highlighting the effectiveness of ultra high dilutions,” Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 2014.