- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 124703, 9 pages
Effects of Yoga Interventions on Fatigue: A Meta-Analysis
Center for Integrative Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Witten/Herdecke, 58239 Herdecke, Germany
Received 5 June 2012; Revised 25 July 2012; Accepted 26 July 2012
Academic Editor: Andreas Michalsen
Copyright © 2012 Katja Boehm et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Irene Fischer, and Manfred E. Heim, “Therapie der Tumor-Fatigue,” Im Focus Onkologie, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 48–53, 2013.
- Michael J. Mackenzie, Linda E. Carlson, Panteleimon Ekkekakis, David M. Paskevich, and S. Nicole Culos-Reed, “Affect and Mindfulness as Predictors of Change in Mood Disturbance, Stress Symptoms, and Quality of Life in a Community-Based Yoga Program for Cancer Survivors,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Holger Cramer, Romy Lauche, Jost Langhorst, Gustav Dobos, and Anna Paul, “Quality of Life and Mental Health in Patients with Chronic Diseases Who Regularly Practice Yoga and Those Who Do Not: A Case-Control Study,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Holger Cramer, Romy Lauche, Petra Klose, Jost Langhorst, and Gustav Dobos, “Yoga for schizophrenia: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” Bmc Psychiatry, vol. 13, 2013.
- Josef Finsterer, and Sinda Zarrouk Mahjoub, “Fatigue in Healthy and Diseased Individuals,” American Journal of Hospice & Palliative Medicine, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 562–575, 2014.
- Michael J. Mackenzie, Linda E. Carlson, David M. Paskevich, Panteleimon Ekkekakis, Amanda J. Wurz, Kathryn Wytsma, Katie A. Krenz, Edward McAuley, and S.Nicole Culos-Reed, “Associations between attention, affect and cardiac activity in a single yoga session for female cancer survivors: An enactive neurophenomenology-based approach,” Consciousness and Cognition, vol. 27, pp. 129–146, 2014.
- Micol Artom, Rona Moss-Morris, Fergus Caskey, and Joseph Chilcot, “Fatigue in advanced kidney disease,” Kidney International, 2014.
- Irene Fischer, and Manfred E. Heim, “Was hilft bei Müdigkeit und Erschöpfung?,” gynäkologie + geburtshilfe, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 18–22, 2014.
- Holger Cramer, Romy Lauche, Hoda Azizi, Gustav Dobos, and Jost Langhorst, “Yoga for Multiple Sclerosis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 11, 2014.
- Ludwig Kronpass, Stefan Krampol, Petra Brattinger, Elmar Stapelfeldt, and Christian Kessler, “Integrative Management Using Ayurvedic Medicine in a Patient with Advanced Malignant Mixed Muellerian Tumor - a Case Report,” Forschende Komplementarmedizin, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 47–52, 2014.
- Kim A. Rogers, and Megan MacDonald, “Therapeutic Yoga: Symptom Management for Multiple Sclerosis,” The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, pp. 150813064758001, 2015.
- Friedrich Edelhäuser, Antje Minnerop, Barbara Trapp, Arndt Büssing, and Dirk Cysarz, “Eurythmy therapy increases specific oscillations of heart rate variability,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Lisza Gaiswinkler, Human Friedrich Unterrainer, Andreas Fink, and Hans-Peter Kapfhammer, “Die Beziehung zwischen Yoga Immersion, psychologischem Wohlbefinden und psychiatrischer Symptomatik,” neuropsychiatrie, 2015.