- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 127043, 10 pages
Interaction between Red Yeast Rice and CYP450 Enzymes/P-Glycoprotein and Its Implication for the Clinical Pharmacokinetics of Lovastatin
1School of Pharmacy, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei 100, Taiwan
2School of Pharmacy, Taipei Medical University, Taipei 100, Taiwan
3Department of Internal Medicine, Hospital and College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei 100, Taiwan
Received 29 May 2012; Revised 13 September 2012; Accepted 3 October 2012
Academic Editor: Alfredo Vannacci
Copyright © 2012 Chia-Hao Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chia-Hao Chen, Jyh-Chin Yang, Yow-Shieng Uang, and Chun-Jung Lin, “Improved dissolution rate and oral bioavailability of lovastatin in red yea st rice products,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 444, no. 1-2, pp. 18–24, 2013.
- Mark Houston, “The role of nutrition and nutritional supplements in the treatment of dyslipidemia,” Clinical Lipidology, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 333–354, 2014.