- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 127373, 6 pages
Cytotoxicity, Antiproliferative Effects, and Apoptosis Induction of Methanolic Extract of Cynometra cauliflora Linn. Whole Fruit on Human Promyelocytic Leukemia HL-60 Cells
1Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Agriculture and Biotechnology, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Gang Badak Campus, 21300 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
2Department of Agricultural Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture and Biotechnology, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Gang Badak Campus, 21300 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
3Department of Animal Science, Faculty of Agriculture and Biotechnology, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Gang Badak Campus, 21300 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
Received 23 May 2012; Revised 25 August 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wagner Vilegas
Copyright © 2012 T-Johari S. A. Tajudin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiaoliang Xue, Qian Yang, Jinhua Fan, Yingling Zhang, and Yingping Xie, “Cellular Apoptosis of Hemocytes from Dendrolimus tabulaeformis Tsai et Liu Larvae Induced with the Secondary Metabolites of Beauveria brongniartii (Sacc.) Petch,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Theera Srisawat, Yaowapa Sukpondma, Potchanapond Graidist, Siriphon Chimplee, and Kanyanatt Kanokwiroon, “The dose dependent in vitro responses of MCF-7 and MDA-MB-231 cell lines to extracts of Vatica diospyroides symington type SS fruit include effects on,” Pharmacognosy Magazine, vol. 11, no. 42, pp. S148–S155, 2015.
- Batanai Moyo, and Stanley Mukanganyama, “ Antiproliferative Activity of T. welwitschii Extract on Jurkat T Cells In Vitro ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.