- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 129452, 11 pages
Understanding the Molecular Mechanism of Interventions in Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients with Corresponding Traditional Chinese Medicine Patterns Based on Bioinformatics Approach
1Institute of Basic Research in Clinical Medicine, China Academy of Chinese Medical Science, Beijing 100700, China
2School of Life Science, Hubei University, Wuhan, Hubei 430062, China
3Institute of Clinical Medicine, China-Japan Hospital, Beijing 100029, China
4National Research Center of TCM, Jiangxi University of Chinese Medicine, Nanchang, Jiangxi 330006, China
5Institute of Medicinal Plant Development, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing 100094, China
6School of Chinese Medicine, Hong Kong Baptist University, 7 Baptist University Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Received 23 July 2012; Accepted 2 September 2012
Academic Editor: Zhaoxiang Bian
Copyright © 2012 Miao Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian Li, Cheng Lu, Miao Jiang, Xuyan Niu, Hongtao Guo, Li Li, Zhaoxiang Bian, Na Lin, and Aiping Lu, “Traditional Chinese Medicine-Based Network Pharmacology Could Lead to New Multicompound Drug Discovery,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Shao Li, and Bo Zhang, “Traditional Chinese medicine network pharmacology: Theory, methodology and application,” Chinese Journal of Natural Medicines, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 110–120, 2013.
- S Li Shao, and B Zhang Bo, “Traditional Chinese medicine network pharmacology: theory, methodology and application,” Chinese Journal Of Natural Medicines, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 110–120, 2013.
- Ming Yang, Jia-Lei Chen, Li-Wen Xu, and Guang Ji, “Navigating Traditional Chinese Medicine Network Pharmacology and Computational Tools,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–23, 2013.
- Hao Gu, Li Ma, Yinglong Ren, Wenjing He, Yun Wang, and Yanjiang Qiao, “Exploration of the mechanism of pattern-specific Treatments in coronary heart disease with network pharmacology approach,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2014.
- Soojin Lee, “Systems Biology - A Pivotal Research Methodology for Understanding the Mechanisms of Traditional Medicine,” Journal of Pharmacopuncture, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 11–18, 2015.
- Miao Jiang, Qinglin Zha, Chi Zhang, Cheng Lu, Xiaoping Yan, Wanhua Zhu, Wei Liu, Shenghao Tu, Liping Hou, Chengwu Wang, Wandong Zhang, Qinghua Liang, Bing Fan, Jiangping Yu, Weidong Zhang, Xinru Liu, Jing Yang, Xiaojuan He, Li Li, Xuyan Niu, Yan Liu, Hongtao Guo, Bing He, Ge Zhang, Zhaoxiang Bian, and Aiping Lu, “Predicting and verifying outcome of Tripterygium wilfordii Hook F. based therapy in rheumatoid arthritis: from open to double-blinded randomized trial,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.