- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 130802, 7 pages
Observation of Pain-Sensitive Points along the Meridians in Patients with Gastric Ulcer or Gastritis
1Institute of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100700, China
2Beijing Coal General Hospital, Beijing 100028, China
3Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100029, China
Received 20 August 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Hui Ben et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- E.U. Nwose, and P.T. Bwititi, “Can Computer Meridian Diagnostic be useful in diagnosis and management of diseases?,” Medical Hypotheses, 2013.
- Pei-Jing Rong, Shaoyuan Li, Hui Ben, Liang Li, Ling-Ling Yu, Chang-Xiang Cui, Xia Li, and Bing Zhu, “Peripheral and Spinal Mechanisms of Acupoint Sensitization Phenomenon,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Shuping Chen, Shubin Wang, Peijing Rong, Junying Wang, Lina Qiao, Xiumei Feng, Junling Liu, and Jianliang Zhang, “Acupuncture for Visceral Pain: Neural Substrates and Potential Mechanisms,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Ling-Ling Yu, Liang Li, Pei-Jing Rong, Bing Zhu, Qing-Guang Qin, Hui Ben, and Guo-Fu Huang, “Changes in Responses of Neurons in Spinal and Medullary Subnucleus Reticularis Dorsalis to Acupoint Stimulation in Rats with Visceral Hyperalgesia,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Sheng Chen, Yanhuan Miao, Yinan Nan, Yanping Wang, Qi Zhao, Enhui He, Yini Sun, and Jiping Zhao, “ The Study of Dynamic Characteristic of Acupoints Based on the Primary Dysmenorrhea Patients with the Tenderness Reflection on Diji (SP 8) ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.