- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 143271, 16 pages
Guidelines for Developing Yoga Interventions for Randomized Trials
1Group Health Research Institute, Group Health Cooperative, 1730 Minor Avenue, Suite 1600, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
2Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Received 3 May 2012; Accepted 5 July 2012
Academic Editor: Shirley Telles
Copyright © 2012 Karen J. Sherman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jane Hart, “Yoga as an adjunctive therapy in the clinical setting,” Alternative and Complementary Therapies, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 89–93, 2013.
- Maren Nyer, James Doorley, Kelley Durham, Albert S. Yeung, Marlene P. Freeman, and David Mischoulon, “What is the Role of Alternative Treatments in Late-life Depression?,” Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 2013.
- Karen J. Sherman, Robert D. Wellman, Andrea J. Cook, Daniel C. Cherkin, and Rachel M. Ceballos, “Mediators of Yoga and Stretching for Chronic Low Back Pain,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Patricia Anne Kinser, and Jo Lynne Robins, “Control Group Design: Enhancing Rigor in Research of Mind-Body Therapies for Depression,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Robert B. Saper, Ama R. Boah, Julia Keosaian, Christian Cerrada, Janice Weinberg, and Karen J. Sherman, “Comparing Once- versus Twice-Weekly Yoga Classes for Chronic Low Back Pain in Predominantly Low Income Minorities: A Randomized Dosing Trial,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- A. Rani Elwy, Erik J. Groessl, Susan V. Eisen, Kristen E. Riley, Meghan Maiya, Jennifer P. Lee, Andrew Sarkin, and Crystal L. Park, “A Systematic Scoping Review of Yoga Intervention Components and Study Quality,” American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2014.
- Karen J. Sherman, and Kim E. Innes, “Yoga for Metabolic Risk Factors: Much Ado about Nothing or New Form of Adjunctive Care?,” Journal of Diabetes and its Complications, 2014.
- Pamela E. Jeter, Amélie-Françoise Nkodo, Steffany Haaz Moonaz, and Gislin Dagnelie, “A Systematic Review of Yoga for Balance in a Healthy Population,” The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, pp. 140211133319009, 2014.