- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 147031, 10 pages
Bioassay-Guided Isolation and HPLC Determination of Bioactive Compound That Relate to the Antiplatelet Activity (Adhesion, Secretion, and Aggregation) from Solanum lycopersicum
1Immunology and Haematology Laboratory, Immunohaematology and Clinical Biochemistry Department, Faculty of Health Sciences, Universidad de Talca, 3460000 Talca, Chile
2Centro de Estudios en Alimentos Procesados (CEAP), CONICYT-Regional, Gore Maule, R09I2001 Talca, Chile
3Synthesis Laboratory, Chemical Institute of Natural Resources, Universidad de Talca, 3460000 Talca, Chile
4Horticulture Department, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Universidad de Talca, 3460000 Talca, Chile
Received 5 September 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: Adair Roberto Soares Santos
Copyright © 2012 Eduardo Fuentes et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eduardo Fuentes, Oscar Forero-Doria, Gilda Carrasco, Adolfo Marican, Leonardo S. Santos, and Marcelo Alarcon, “Effect of Tomato Industrial Processing on Phenolic Profile and Antiplatelet Activity,” Molecules, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 11526–11536, 2013.
- Eduardo Fuentes, Marcelo Alarcon, Luis Astudillo, Claudio Valenzuela, and Margarita Gutierrez, “Protective Mechanisms of Guanosine from Solanum lycopersicum on Agonist-Ind uced Platelet Activation: Role of sCD40L,” Molecules, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 8120–8135, 2013.
- E. Fuentes, L. Badimon, J. Caballero, T. Padró, G. Vilahur, M. Alarcón, P. Pérez, and I. Palomo, “Protective mechanisms of adenosine 5’-monophosphate in platelet activation and thrombus formation,” Thrombosis and Haemostasis, vol. 111, no. 3, pp. 491–507, 2013.
- Eduardo Fuentes, Francisco Fuentes, and Iván Palomo, “Mechanism of the anti-platelet effect of natural bioactive compounds: Role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors activation,” Platelets, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Eduardo Fuentes, and Iván Palomo, “Antiplatelet effects of natural bioactive compounds by multiple targets: Food and drug interactions,” Journal of Functional Foods, 2013.
- Eduardo Fuentes, Jaime Pereira, Marcelo Alarcón, Claudio Valenzuela, Pablo Pérez, Luis Astudillo, and Iván Palomo, “Protective Mechanisms of S. lycopersicum Aqueous Fraction (Nucleosides and Flavonoids) on Platelet Activation and Thrombus Formation: In Vitro, Ex Vivo and In Vivo Studies,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Eduardo Fuentes, Wilson Rodriguez-Perez, Luis Guzman, Marcelo Alarcon, Simon Navarrete, and Ivan Palomo, “Mauritia flexuosa Presents In Vitro and In Vivo Antiplatelet and Antithromb otic Activities,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013.
- Eduardo Fuentes, and Iván Palomo, “Relationship between Platelet PPARs, cAMP Levels, and P-Selectin Expression: Antiplatelet Activity of Natural Products,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Eduardo Fuentes, Reinhold Carle, Luis Astudillo, Luis Guzmán, Margarita Gutiérrez, Gilda Carrasco, and Iván Palomo, “Antioxidant and Antiplatelet Activities in Extracts from Green and Fully Ripe Tomato Fruits (Solanum lycopersicum) and Pomace from Industrial Tomato Processing,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.