- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 157989, 5 pages
A Transcontinental Pilot Study for Acupuncture Lifting-Thrusting and Twisting-Rotating Manipulations
1Institute of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, China Academy of Chinese Medical Science, No. 16 Nanxiaojie of Dongzhimen, Beijing 100700, China
2Beijing Key Laboratory of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine, Beijing University of Agriculture, Beijing 102206, China
3Stronach Research Unit for Complementary and Integrative Laser Medicine, Research Unit of Biomedical Engineering in Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, TCM Research Center Graz, Medical University of Graz, Auenbruggerplatz 29, 8036 Graz, Austria
Received 15 October 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Shu-Ming Wang
Copyright © 2012 Tao Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Lundeberg, “To be or not to be: the needling sensation (de qi) in acupuncture,” Acupuncture in Medicine, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 129–131, 2013.
- Tao Huang, and Xinnong Cheng, “The Observation of the Change of TCE Caused by Different Acupuncture Stimulation,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Young-Nam Son, Jung Kim, Hyo-sang Lee, Kyung-Min Shin, Ye-Ji Han, and Seung-Deok Lee, “Friction Coefficient for the Quantification of Needle Grasp in the Lifting-Thrusting Method,” International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 1429–1434, 2014.
- In-Seon Lee, Taehyung Lee, Woo-Chul Shin, Christian Wallraven, Hyangsook Lee, Hi-Joon Park, Hyejung Lee, and Younbyoung Chae, “Haptic Simulation for Acupuncture Needle Manipulation,” The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, pp. 140714133639000, 2014.
- Zheng Yu, Lu Luo, Yu Li, Qiaofeng Wu, Shufang Deng, Shouying Lian, and Fanrong Liang, “Different manual manipulations and electrical parameters exert different therapeutic effects of acupuncture,” Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 754–758, 2014.
- H. Huang, Z. Zhong, J. Chen, Y. Huang, J. Luo, J. Wu, H. Liao, E. Zhen, R. Lin, O. B. Fasmer, and G. Wik, “Effect of acupuncture at HT7 on heart rate variability: an exploratory study,” Acupuncture in Medicine, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 30–35, 2014.
- Shu-Chen Chang, Che-Chang Kuo, Chien-Hang Ni, Chin-Chuan Tsai, San-Fong Yen, Ya-Hui Chiu, Ang-Dao Qu, and Chih-Yu Wang, “Emulated laser-acupuncture system,” Applied Optics, vol. 53, no. 29, pp. H170–H176, 2014.
- Wing-sze Hsu, Xiao-yu Shen, Jia-min Yang, Li Luo, Ling Zhang, Dan-dan Qi, Song-xi Shen, Shi-peng Zhu, Ya-fang Zhao, Xiao-xuan Ren, Meng-wei Guo, Xiao-hong Li, Bo Ji, Lu-fen Zhang, and Jiang Zhu, “Effects of Acupuncture Applied to Sanyinjiao with Different Stimuli on Uterine Contraction and Microcirculation in Rats with Dysmenorrhea of Cold Coagulation Syndrome,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Nuria Ruffini, Giandomenico D'Alessandro, Nicolò Mariani, Alberto Pollastrelli, Lucia Cardinali, and Francesco Cerritelli, “Variations of high frequency parameter of heart rate variability following osteopathic manipulative treatment in healthy subjects compared to control group and sham therapy: randomized controlled trial,” Frontiers in Neuroscience, vol. 9, 2015.
- Ye-Ji Han, Soo-Yoon Yi, Yoon-Joo Lee, Keun-Ho Kim, Eun-Jung Kim, and Seung-Deok Lee, “Quantification of the parameters of twisting–rotating acupuncture manipulation using a needle force measurement system,” Integrative Medicine Research, 2015.
- Chih-Yu Wang, San-Fong Yen, Shu-Chen Chang, Ya-Hui Chiu, Che-Chang Kuo, and Chih-Er Wu, “Implementation of laser acupuncture with lifting-thrusting through the use of mechanically immobile components,” Applied Optics, vol. 54, no. 28, pp. E129–E135, 2015.
- Weidong Pan, Mingzhe Wang, Mao Li, Qiudong Wang, Shin Kwak, Wenfei Jiang, and Yoshiharu Yamamoto, “Actigraph Evaluation of Acupuncture for Treating Restless Legs Syndrome,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.