- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 157989, 5 pages
A Transcontinental Pilot Study for Acupuncture Lifting-Thrusting and Twisting-Rotating Manipulations
1Institute of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, China Academy of Chinese Medical Science, No. 16 Nanxiaojie of Dongzhimen, Beijing 100700, China
2Beijing Key Laboratory of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine, Beijing University of Agriculture, Beijing 102206, China
3Stronach Research Unit for Complementary and Integrative Laser Medicine, Research Unit of Biomedical Engineering in Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, TCM Research Center Graz, Medical University of Graz, Auenbruggerplatz 29, 8036 Graz, Austria
Received 15 October 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Shu-Ming Wang
Copyright © 2012 Tao Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Lundeberg, “To be or not to be: the needling sensation (de qi) in acupuncture,” Acupuncture in Medicine, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 129–131, 2013.
- Tao Huang, and Xinnong Cheng, “The Observation of the Change of TCE Caused by Different Acupuncture Stimulation,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Wing-sze Hsu, Xiao-yu Shen, Jia-min Yang, Li Luo, Ling Zhang, Dan-dan Qi, Song-xi Shen, Shi-peng Zhu, Ya-fang Zhao, Xiao-xuan Ren, Meng-wei Guo, Xiao-hong Li, Bo Ji, Lu-fen Zhang, and Jiang Zhu, “Effects of Acupuncture Applied to Sanyinjiao with Different Stimuli on Uterine Contraction and Microcirculation in Rats with Dysmenorrhea of Cold Coagulation Syndrome,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.