- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 160726, 10 pages
Salvianolic Acid B Attenuates Rat Hepatic Fibrosis via Downregulating Angiotensin II Signaling
1Institute of Liver Diseases, ShuGuang Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
2Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Changhai Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai 200433, China
3Shanghai Key Laboratory of Traditional Chinese Clinic Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
4E-Institute of TCM Internal Medicine, Shanghai Municipal Education Commission, Shanghai 201203, China
Received 10 July 2012; Revised 30 September 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Adair Roberto Soares Santos
Copyright © 2012 Shu Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ning Tang, Ya-Ping Zhang, Wang Ying, and Xi-Xian Yao, “Interleukin-1 beta upregulates matrix metalloproteinase-13 gene expression via c-Jun N-terminal kinase and p38 MAPK pathways in rat hepatic stellate cells,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 1861–1865, 2013.
- Yan-Yan Tao, Qing-Lan Wang, Li Shen, Wen-Wei Fu, and Cheng-Hai Liu, “Salvianolic acid B inhibits hepatic stellate cell activation through transforming growth factor beta-1 signal transduction pathway in vivo and in vitro,” Experimental Biology and Medicine, vol. 238, no. 11, pp. 1284–1296, 2013.
- Xuesong Su, Yanqiu Wang, Guangyu Zhou, Xu Yang, Rui Yu, Yan Lin, and Changqing Zheng, “Probucol Attenuates Ethanol-induced Liver Fibrosis in Rats through Inhibition of Oxidative Stress, Extracellular Matrix Protein Accumulation and Cytokine Production,” Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 2013.
- Ting Wu, Haiyan Chu, Wenzhen Tu, Mengmeng Song, Dongdong Chen, Jin Yuan, Ling Yu, Yanyun Ma, Qingmei Liu, Li Jin, Xiaodong Zhou, Hejian Zou, Wenyu Wu, and Jiucun Wang, “Dissection of the mechanism of traditional Chinese medical prescription-Yiqihuoxue formula as an effective anti-fibrotic treatment for systemic sclerosis,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Florent Duval, Jorge E. Moreno-Cuevas, Maria Teresa Gonzalez-Garza, Carlos Rodriguez-Montalvo, and Delia Elva Cruz-Vega, “Protective mechanisms of medicinal plants targeting hepatic stellate cell activation and extracellular matrix deposition in liver fibrosis,” Chinese Medicine, vol. 9, 2014.
- Yanling Zhao, Xiao Ma, Jiabo Wang, Yun Zhu, Ruisheng Li, Jian Wang, Xuan He, Limei Shan, Ruilin Wang, Lifu Wang, Yonggang Li, and Xiaohe Xiao, “Paeoniflorin alleviates liver fibrosis by inhibiting HIF-1 alpha through mTOR-dependent pathway,” Fitoterapia, vol. 99, pp. 318–327, 2014.
- Simone Moreira de Macedo, Talita Antunes Guimaraes, John David Feltenberger, and Sergio Henrique Sousa Santos, “The role of renin-angiotensin system modulation on treatment and prevention of liver diseases,” Peptides, vol. 62, pp. 189–196, 2014.
- Yanling Zhao, Xiao Ma, Jiabo Wang, Xuan He, Yan Hu, Ping Zhang, Ruilin Wang, Ruisheng Li, Man Gong, Shengqiang Luo, and Xiaohe Xiao, “Curcumin Protects against CCl4-Induced Liver Fibrosis in Rats by Inhibiting HIF-1 alpha Through an ERK-Dependent Pathway,” Molecules, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 18767–18780, 2014.
- Feng Chen, Zhenbo Zuo, Kai Wang, Chengdong Zhang, Haifeng Gong, Fagang Ye, Aiyu Ji, and Hao Tao, “Study on salvianolic acid B in the reduction of epidural fibrosis in laminectomy rats,” Bmc Musculoskeletal Disorders, vol. 15, 2014.
- Zhenzhen Ren, Xing Wang, Shifeng Wang, Chenxi Zhai, Yusu He, and Yanjiang Qiao, “Mechanism of action of Salvianolic Acid B by module-based network analysis,” Bio-Medical Materials and Engineering, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 1333–1340, 2014.