- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 160726, 10 pages
Salvianolic Acid B Attenuates Rat Hepatic Fibrosis via Downregulating Angiotensin II Signaling
1Institute of Liver Diseases, ShuGuang Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
2Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Changhai Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai 200433, China
3Shanghai Key Laboratory of Traditional Chinese Clinic Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
4E-Institute of TCM Internal Medicine, Shanghai Municipal Education Commission, Shanghai 201203, China
Received 10 July 2012; Revised 30 September 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Adair Roberto Soares Santos
Copyright © 2012 Shu Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yan-Yan Tao, Qing-Lan Wang, Li Shen, Wen-Wei Fu, and Cheng-Hai Liu, “Salvianolic acid B inhibits hepatic stellate cell activation through transforming growth factor beta-1 signal transduction pathway in vivo and in vitro,” Experimental Biology and Medicine, vol. 238, no. 11, pp. 1284–1296, 2013.
- Zhenzhen Ren, Xing Wang, Shifeng Wang, Chenxi Zhai, Yusu He, and Yanjiang Qiao, “Mechanism of action of Salvianolic Acid B by module-based network analysis,” Bio-Medical Materials and Engineering, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 1333–1340, 2014.