- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 164219, 8 pages
Protection of Trigonelline on Experimental Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Base for Drug Clinical Trial, Xinqiao Hospital, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400037, China
Received 17 July 2012; Accepted 4 November 2012
Academic Editor: Bashar Saad
Copyright © 2012 Ji-Yin Zhou and Shi-Wen Zhou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Randhir Singh, Lalit Kishore, and Navpreet Kaur, “Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy: Current perspective and future directions,” Pharmacological Research, 2013.
- Hong-Qi Li, Ming-Shan Ren, Wen-Ting Li, Xin-Yi Lv, and Li Wang, “CHOP/ORP150 Ratio in Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress: A New Mechanism for Diab etic Peripheral Neuropathy,” Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 367–379, 2013.
- Christina Maria Hochkogler, Roman Lang, Gerhard Bytof, Ingo Lantz, Thomas Hofmann, and Veronika Somoz, “N-Methylpyridinium, a degradation product of trigonelline upon coffee roast ing, stimulates respiratory activity and promotes glucose utilization in He pG2 cells,” Food & Function, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 454–462, 2014.
- Abdulmumin A. Nuhu, “Bioactive Micronutrients in Coffee: Recent Analytical Approaches for Characterization and Quantification,” ISRN Nutrition, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.