- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 174291, 1 page
Yoga as a Therapeutic Intervention
1Department of Quality of Life, Spirituality, and Coping, Center of Integrative Medicine, Faculty of Healthy, Witten/Herdecke University, 58313 Witten, Germany
2Division of Sleep Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
3Department of Internal and Complementary Medicine, Immanuel Hospital Berlin and Institute of Social Medicine, Epidemiology & Health Economics, Charite-University Medical Center, 14109 Berlin, Germany
4Group Health Research Institute, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
5Patanjali Research Foundation, Uttarakhand, Haridwar 249405, India
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 11 September 2012
Copyright © 2012 Arndt Büssing et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Melissa D. Avery, “Current Resources for Evidence-Based Practice, March/April 2013,” Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 221–225, 2013.
- Melissa D. Avery, “Current Resources for Evidence-Based Practice March/April 2013,” Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. E44–E51, 2013.