- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 185167, 13 pages
The Inhibition of Spinal Astrocytic JAK2-STAT3 Pathway Activation Correlates with the Analgesic Effects of Triptolide in the Rat Neuropathic Pain Model
1Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology and K. K. Leung Brain Research Centre, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an 710032, China
2Department of Anesthesiology, School of Stomatology, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an 710032, China
3Department of Neurosurgery, Tangdu Hospital, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an 710038, China
Received 19 August 2012; Accepted 16 November 2012
Academic Editor: Mei Tian
Copyright © 2012 Jun Tang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yong-Liang Jiang, Xiao-Hu Yin, Ya-Fang Shen, Xiao-Fen He, and Jian-Qiao Fang, “Low Frequency Electroacupuncture Alleviated Spinal Nerve Ligation Induced Mechanical Allodynia by Inhibiting TRPV1 Upregulation in Ipsilateral Undamaged Dorsal Root Ganglia in Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Xiao-Jiaoyang Li, Zhen-Zhou Jiang, and Lu-yong Zhang, “Triptolide: Progress on research in pharmacodynamics and toxicology,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 155, no. 1, pp. 67–79, 2014.
- Zhao-jing xue, Le Shen, Zhi-yao Wang, Shang-yi Hui, Yu-guang Huang, and Chao Ma, “STAT3 inhibitor WP1066 as a novel therapeutic agent for bCCI neuropathic pain rats,” Brain Research, 2014.
- Li-Hua Hang, Shu-Na Li, Dong-Hua Shao, Zheng Chen, Yuan-Feng Chen, and Wei-Wei Shu, “Evidence for Involvement of Spinal RANTES in the Antinociceptive Effects of Triptolide, a Diterpene Triepoxide, in a Rat Model of Bone Cancer Pain,” Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology, 2014.
- Bingdong Li, Jinlong Li, Ke Tang, and Xin Yao, “Many-Objective Evolutionary Algorithms,” ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 1–35, 2015.
- Jun Tang, Chao Zhu, Zhi-hong Li, Xiao-yu Liu, Shu-kai Sun, Ting Zhang, Zhuo-jing Luo, Hui Zhang, and Wei-yan Li, “Inhibition of the spinal astrocytic JNK/MCP-1 pathway activation correlates with the analgesic effects of tanshinone IIA sulfonate in neuropathic pain,” Journal of Neuroinflammation, vol. 12, 2015.
- Shenbin Liu, Wen-Li Mi, Qian Li, Meng-Ting Zhang, Ping Han, Shan Hu, Qi-Liang Mao-Ying, and Yan-Qing Wang, “Spinal IL-33/ ST2 Signaling Contributes to Neuropathic Pain via Neuronal CaMKII- CREB and Astroglial JAK2-STAT3 Cascades in Mice,” Anesthesiology, vol. 123, no. 5, pp. 1154–1169, 2015.
- Huanwen Xu, Yu Liu, Jing Jiang, Guifeng Liu, and Xiyang Zhao, “Progeny test of tetraploid Betula platyphylla and preliminary selection of hybrid parents,” Journal Of Forestry Research, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 665–674, 2016.
- Yan-Qiu Cui, Qi Wang, Dong-Mei Zhang, Jun-Ya Wang, Bing Xiao, Yan Zheng, and Xiao-Min Wang, “Triptolide Rescues Spatial Memory Deficits and Amyloid-beta Aggregation Accompanied by Inhibition of Inflammatory Responses and MAPKs Activity in APP/,” Current Alzheimer Research, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 288–296, 2016.