- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 213172, 7 pages
Chinese Medicine Injection Qingkailing for Treatment of Acute Ischemia Stroke: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials
College of Basic Medicine, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100029, China
Received 13 November 2011; Accepted 9 February 2012
Academic Editor: Hao Xu
Copyright © 2012 Fafeng Cheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Wu, M. Liu, and S. Zhang, “Dan Shen agents for acute ischaemic stroke,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 4, Article ID CD004295, 2004.
- X. Zeng, M. Liu, Y. Yang, Y. Li, and K. Asplund, “Ginkgo biloba for acute ischemic stroke,” Stroke, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 574–575, 2006.
- Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, “The study of novel dosage form of An Gong Niu Huang Wan,” Journal of New Medicine, no. 8, p. 12, 1975.
- F. F. Cheng, W. T. Song, S. Y. Guo, et al., “Meta-analysis of clearing heat and removing toxicity therapy on ischemic stroke,” Pharmacology and Clinics of Chinese Materia Medica, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 106–109, 2011.
- X. Chen, O. M. Howard, X. Yang, L. Wang, J. J. Oppenheim, and T. Krakauer, “Effects of Shuanghuanglian and Qingkailing, two multi-components of traditional Chinese medicinal preparations, on human leukocyte function,” Life Sciences, vol. 70, no. 24, pp. 2897–2913, 2002.
- S. Yue, Q. Li, S. Liu et al., “Mechanism of neuroprotective effect induced by QingKaiLing as an adjuvant drug in rabbits with E. coli bacterial meningitis,” Acta Neurochirurgica, no. 96, pp. 413–418, 2006.
- Q. Hua, X. L. Zhu, P. T. Li et al., “Refined Qing Kai Ling, traditional Chinese medicinal preparation, reduces ischemic stroke-induced infarct size and neurological deficits and increases expression of endothelial nitric oxide synthase,” Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 633–637, 2008.
- L. Lv, Y. Liu, H. F. Shi, and Q. Dong, “Qingkailing injection attenuates apoptosis and neurologic deficits in a rat model of intracerebral hemorrhage,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 125, no. 2, pp. 269–273, 2009.
- Review Manager (RevMan) [Computer program], Version 5 for Windows, The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2008.
- F. Tan, W. Gu, T. Huang, et al., “Effect of Qingkailing Injection on platelet CD62P and cytokines in patients with acute cerebral infarction,” Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 195–197, 2003.
- H. Zeng and P. Feng, “Clinical observation on 34 cases acute cerebral infarction with Qingkailing Zhusheye,” Journal of Emergency in Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 237–238, 2003.
- W. X. Yang, C. Q. Liu, J. J. Kang, J. W. Zhu, and S. Z. Xu, “To study the therapeutic effectiveness of using high dose in the treatment of 30 patients with cerebral infarction,” Chinese Journal of the Practical Chinese with Modern Medicine, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 186–187, 2003.
- W. P. Yan and Y. W. Li, “Clinical observation on acute cerebral infarction with Qingkailing injectiion combined with low dose of urokinase,” Journal of Emergency in Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 778–779, 2010.
- X. W. Wu, B. Chen, and J. B. Huang, “Effect of Qingkailing on the serum levels of TNF-α and IL-6 in patients with acute cerebral infarction,” Journal of Jingmen Technical College, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 54–70, 2007.
- S. H. Liang, “Clinical observation on 40 cases acute cerebral infarction with Qingkailing Zhusheye,” Guangxi Medical Journal, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 207–208, 2000.
- B. R. Yu and Y. X. Liao, “Application of Qingkailing in treating cerebral infarction of large volume,” Chinese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 102–103, 1999.
- B. Wu, M. Liu, H. Liu et al., “Meta-analysis of traditional Chinese patent medicine for ischemic stroke,” Stroke, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 1973–1979, 2007.
- Q. T. Chen, “Diagnostic criteria and levels on and evaluation of neurological impairment for stroke patients,” Chinese Journal of Neurology, vol. 29, pp. 376–383, 1996.
- G. A. Haldeman, J. B. Croft, W. H. Giles, and A. Rashidee, “Hospitalization of patients with heart failure: national hospital discharge survey, 1985 to 1995,” American Heart Journal, vol. 137, no. 2, pp. 352–360, 1999.
- W. Rosamond, K. Flegal, K. Furie et al., “Heart disease and stroke statistics-2008 Update: a report from the American heart association statistics committee and stroke statistics subcommittee,” Circulation, vol. 117, no. 4, pp. e25–e146, 2008.
- Y. Hao, X. Kong, and T. Wu, “Assessment of the safety of Qin Kai Ling injection: a systematic review,” Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 105–116, 2010.