- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 234987, 12 pages
Effects of Puerariae Radix Extract on Endotoxin Receptors and TNF- Expression Induced by Gut-Derived Endotoxin in Chronic Alcoholic Liver Injury
1Institute of Liver Diseases, Shuguang Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
2Key Laboratory of Liver and Kidney Diseases, Ministry of Education, of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
3Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 201203, China
4E-Institute of TCM Internal Medicine, Shanghai Municipal Education Commission, Shanghai 201203, China
Received 10 July 2012; Revised 10 September 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Gerhard Litscher
Copyright © 2012 Jing-Hua Peng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eric Diego Barioni, José Roberto Santin, Isabel Daufenback Machado, Stephen Fernandes de Paula Rodrigues, Viviane Ferraz-de-Paula, Theodoro Marcel Wagner, Bruno Cogliati, Matheus Corrêa dos Santos, Marina da Silva Machado, Sérgio Faloni de Andrade, Rivaldo Niero, and Sandra Helena Poliselli Farsky, “Achyrocline satureioides (Lam.) D.C. Hydroalcoholic Extract Inhibits Neutrophil Functions Related to Innate Host Defense,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Yue-Min Nan, Rong-Qi Wang, and Na Fu, “Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha, a potential therapeutic target for alcoholic liver disease,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 25, pp. 8055–8060, 2014.
- Ana Mara de Oliveira e Silva, Isabel Daufenback Machado, José Roberto Santin, Illana Louise Pereira de Melo, Gabriela Vieira Pedrosa, Maria Ines Genovese, Sandra Helena Poliselli Farsky, and Jorge Mancini-Filho, “ Aqueous Extract of Rosmarinus officinalis L. Inhibits Neutrophil Influx and Cytokine Secretion ,” Phytotherapy Research, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 125–133, 2014.
- Meegun Hong, Seung Woo Kim, Sang Hak Han, Dong Joon Kim, Ki Tae Suk, Yeon Soo Kim, Myong Jo Kim, Moon Young Kim, Soon Koo Baik, and Young Lim Ham, “Probiotics (Lactobacillus rhamnosus R0011 and acidophilus R0052) Reduce the Expression of Toll-Like Receptor 4 in Mice with Alcoholic Liver Disease,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015.