- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 236539, 12 pages
Sarcandra glabra Extract Reduces the Susceptibility and Severity of Influenza in Restraint-Stressed Mice
1Department of Medicine, Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Natural Products, Jinan University, Guangzhou 510632, China
2Institute of Biomedical and Health Engineering, Translational Medicine Research and Development Center, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenzhen 518055, China
3State Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 201203, China
4Pharmacology Laboratory of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Guangdong Provincial Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou 510095, China
Received 5 July 2012; Revised 12 September 2012; Accepted 20 September 2012
Academic Editor: Seong-Gyu Ko
Copyright © 2012 Hui-Juan Cao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qiang Liu, Li Lu, Moli Hua, Yu Xu, Hairong Xiong, Wei Hou, and Zhanqiu Yang, “Jiawei-Yupingfeng-Tang, a Chinese herbal formula, inhibits respiratory viral infections in vitro and in vivo,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2013.
- Wei-Xi Li, Yi-Fang Li, Yu-Jia Zhai, Wei-Min Chen, Hiroshi Kurihara, and Rong-Rong He, “Theacrine, a purine alkaloid obtained from Camellia assamica var. kucha, attenuates restraint stress-provoked liver damage in mice,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 61, no. 26, pp. 6328–6335, 2013.
- Yi-Fang Li, Lu-Ping Tang, Rong-Rong He, Zhe Xu, Qiong-Qiong He, Fei-Jun Xiang, Wei-Wei Su, and Hiroshi Kurihara, “Anthocyanins extract from bilberry enhances the therapeutic effect of pollen of Brassica napus L. on stress-provoked benign prostatic hyperplasia in restrained mice,” Journal of Functional Foods, 2013.
- Ying Cai, Yi-Fang Li, Lu-Ping Tang, Bun Tsoi, Min Chen, Huan Chen, Xiao-Mei Chen, Rui-Rong Tan, Hiroshi Kurihara, and Rong-Rong He, “A New Mechanism of Vitamin C Effects on A/FM/1/47(H1N1) Virus-Induced Pneumonia in Restraint-Stressed Mice,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Sou Kim, Dal-Seok Oh, Ji Oh, Tae Son, Dong Yuk, and Young-Suk Jung, “Silymarin Prevents Restraint Stress-Induced Acute Liver Injury by Ameliorating Oxidative Stress and Reducing Inflammatory Response,” Molecules, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 443, 2016.