- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 241416, 11 pages
Comparative Effects of Er-Xian Decoction, Epimedium Herbs, and Icariin with Estrogen on Bone and Reproductive Tissue in Ovariectomized Rats
1School of Pharmacy, Second Military Medical University, No. 325 Guohe Road, Shanghai 200433, China
2Department of Pharmaceutics, No. 455 Hospital of CPLA, Shanghai 200052, China
3Department of Pharmacy, Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fuzhou 350108, China
Received 12 July 2012; Revised 27 August 2012; Accepted 6 September 2012
Academic Editor: Ahmad Nazrun Shuid
Copyright © 2012 Liming Xue et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xin Zhang, Tie Liu, Yuanliang Huang, Daniel Wismeijer, and Yuelian Liu, “Icariin: Does It Have An Osteoinductive Potential for Bone Tissue Engineering?,” Phytotherapy Research, 2013.
- Yuhui Kou, Zhiyong Wang, Zhihong Wu, Peixun Zhang, Yu Zhang, Xiaofeng Yin, Xisheng Wong, Guixing Qiu, and Baoguo Jiang, “Epimedium Extract Promotes Peripheral Nerve Regeneration in Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.