- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 250584, 14 pages
Vitamin E and Bone Structural Changes: An Evidence-Based Review
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety Unit, Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (The National University of Malaysia), Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 5 June 2012; Accepted 7 September 2012
Academic Editor: Srijit Das
Copyright © 2012 Isa Naina Mohamed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Amany M.H. Elshawarbi, Mohamed S. Mohamed, Hany K.K. Mostafa, and Mohamed M. Magdi, “Histological study on the effect of nicotine administration on the bone of adult male albino rat and the possible protective role of vitamin E,” The Egyptian Journal of Histology, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 526–536, 2014.
- Mohsen Karamati, Mahboobeh Yousefian-Sanni, Seyedeh-Elaheh Shariati-Bafghi, and Bahram Rashidkhani, “Major Nutrient Patterns and Bone Mineral Density among Postmenopausal Iranian Women,” Calcified Tissue International, 2014.