- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 265486, 8 pages
Effects of Tai Chi versus Proprioception Exercise Program on Neuromuscular Function of the Ankle in Elderly People: A Randomized Controlled Trial
1College of Chinese Wushu, Shanghai University of Sport, Yangpu, Shanghai 200438, China
2Department of Sport Rehabilitation, Shanghai University of Sport, Yangpu, Shanghai 200438, China
3Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Huadong Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai 200040, China
4Department of Sports Medicine, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai 200040, China
Received 26 July 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Annie Shirwaikar
Copyright © 2012 Jing Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yucheng Guo, Pixiang Qiu, and Taoguang Liu, “Tai Ji Quan: An overview of its history, health benefits, and cultural value,” Journal of Sport and Health Science, 2013.
- Xue-Qiang Wang, Ling-Yan Huang, Yu Liu, Jing-Xian Li, Xie Wu, Hai-Peng Li, and Lin Wang, “Effects of tai chi program on neuromuscular function for patients with knee osteoarthritis: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 14, 2013.
- Peter M. Wayne, Danielle L. Berkowitz, Daniel E. Litrownik, Julie E. Buring, and Gloria Y. Yeh, “What Do We Really Know About the Safety of Tai Chi?: A Systematic Review of Adverse Event Reports in Randomized Trials,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2014.