- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 278652, 12 pages
The Cytotoxicity Mechanism of 6-Shogaol-Treated HeLa Human Cervical Cancer Cells Revealed by Label-Free Shotgun Proteomics and Bioinformatics Analysis
State Key Laboratory of Natural Medicines, Department of Pharmacognosy, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing 210009, China
Received 26 July 2012; Revised 24 September 2012; Accepted 1 October 2012
Academic Editor: Shrikant Anant
Copyright © 2012 Qun Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Regi Jose, G. R. Sajitha, and K. T. Augusti, “A Review on the Role of Nutraceuticals as Simple as Se2+ to Complex Organic Molecules Such as Glycyrrhizin That Prevent as Well as Cure Diseases,” Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry, 2013.
- Qun Liu, Yong-Bo Peng, Ping Zhou, Lian-Wen Qi, Mu Zhang, Ning Gao, E-Hu Liu, and Ping Li, “6-Shogaol induces apoptosis in human leukemia cells through a process involving caspase-mediated cleavage of eIF2 alpha,” Molecular Cancer, vol. 12, 2013.
- Chun Yao, Hongqin Zhuang, Pan Du, Wei Cheng, Bingya Yang, Shengwen Guan, Yun Hu, Dalong Zhu, Miller Christine, Lv Shi, and Zi-Chun Hua, “Role of Fas-Associated Death Domain-containing Protein (FADD) Phosphorylation in Regulating Glucose Homeostasis: from Proteomic Discovery to Physiological Validation,” Molecular & Cellular Proteomics, vol. 12, no. 10, pp. 2689–2700, 2013.
- Alan Soo-Beng Khoo, Mallikarjuna Rao Pichika, Kai Hung Tiong, Chee-Onn Leong, Boon Shing Tan, Owen Kang, Chun Wai Mai, and Tracey D. Bradshaw, “6-Shogaol inhibits breast and colon cancer cell proliferation through activation of peroxisomal proliferator activated receptor gamma (PPAR gamma),” Cancer Letters, vol. 336, no. 1, pp. 127–139, 2013.
- Joydeb Kumar Kundu, Zae Young Ryoo, Ann M. Bode, Young-Joon Surh, Zigang Dong, Myoung Ok Kim, Mee-Hyun Lee, Naomi Oi, Sung-Hyun Kim, Ki Beom Bae, Zunnan Huang, Dong Joon Kim, Kanamata Reddy, Sung-Young Lee, Si Jun Park, Jae Young Kim, and Hua Xie, “-Shogaol inhibits growth and induces apoptosis of non-small cell lung cancer cells by directly regulating Akt1/2,” Carcinogenesis, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 683–691, 2014.
- Ling Zhou, Lianwen Qi, Lifeng Jiang, Ping Zhou, Jiang Ma, Xiaojun Xu, and Ping Li, “Antitumor Activity of Gemcitabine Can Be Potentiated in Pancreatic Cancer through Modulation of TLR4/NF-kappa B signaling by 6-Shogaol,” Aaps Journal, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 246–257, 2014.