- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 278652, 12 pages
The Cytotoxicity Mechanism of 6-Shogaol-Treated HeLa Human Cervical Cancer Cells Revealed by Label-Free Shotgun Proteomics and Bioinformatics Analysis
State Key Laboratory of Natural Medicines, Department of Pharmacognosy, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing 210009, China
Received 26 July 2012; Revised 24 September 2012; Accepted 1 October 2012
Academic Editor: Shrikant Anant
Copyright © 2012 Qun Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qun Liu, Yong-Bo Peng, Ping Zhou, Lian-Wen Qi, Mu Zhang, Ning Gao, and E-Hu Liu, “6-Shogaol induces apoptosis in human leukemia cells through a process invol ving caspase-mediated cleavage of eIF2 alpha,” Molecular Cancer, vol. 12, 2013.
- Owen Kang, Chun Wai Mai, Tracey D. Bradshaw, Kai Hung Tiong, Alan Soo-Beng Khoo, Mallikarjuna Rao Pichika, and Boon Shing Tan, “6-Shogaol inhibits breast and colon cancer cell proliferation through activ ation of peroxisomal proliferator activated receptor gamma (PPAR gamma),” Cancer Letters, vol. 336, no. 1, pp. 127–139, 2013.
- Eric Diego Barioni, José Roberto Santin, Isabel Daufenback Machado, Stephen Fernandes de Paula Rodrigues, Viviane Ferraz-de-Paula, Theodoro Marcel Wagner, Bruno Cogliati, Matheus Corrêa dos Santos, Marina da Silva Machado, Sérgio Faloni de Andrade, Rivaldo Niero, and Sandra Helena Poliselli Farsky, “Achyrocline satureioides (Lam.) D.C. Hydroalcoholic Extract Inhibits Neutrophil Functions Related to Innate Host Defense,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.