- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 284847, 6 pages
Control Strategy on Hypertension in Chinese Medicine
Department of Cardiology, Guang'anmen Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100053, China
Received 20 August 2011; Accepted 25 September 2011
Academic Editor: Keji Chen
Copyright © 2012 Jie Wang and Xingjiang Xiong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Cardiology Branch of Chinese Medical Association, Treatment Guidelines and Recommendations of Cardiovascular Disease, People’s Military Medical Press, Beijing, China, 2005.
- H. Redwood, “Hypertension, society, and public policy,” European Heart Journal, vol. 9, supplement B, pp. B13–B18, 2007.
- L. Z. Kong and S. S. Hu, Cardiovascular Report 2006 in China, Encyclopedia of China Publishing House, Beijing, China, 2008.
- H. Xu and K. J. Chen, “Progress, difficulty and countermeasure in treating hypertensive disease with integrated Chinese and Western medicine,” Shi Jie Zhong Yi Yao, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 3–5, 2007.
- K. J. Chen, “Research on hypertension with integrated Chinese and Western Medicine,” Zhong Guo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi, vol. 30, no. 5, p. 453, 2010.
- L. Y. Wang, Y. Li, N. Li, Y. Ding, N. N. Shi, and X. J. Han, “Study on TCM syndrome distribution of 1508 cases of hypertension patients with clinical epidemiology,” Zhong Hua Zhong Yi Yao Za Zhi, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 1960–1963, 2010.
- H. Huang, Huang Huang’s Use Manual of Classical Prescription, Chinese Medicine Publishing House, Beijing, China, 2010.
- Y. H. Xie, J. C. Zhang, Y. R. Jiang, et al., “Data-mining of clinical hypertensive cases from Dr. Chen Keji,” Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xin Nao Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 135–136, 2008.
- N. Robinson, “Integrative medicine—traditional Chinese medicine, a medel?” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 21–25, 2011.
- H. R. Schumacher, “West meets East—observations on integrative medicine in rheumatology from the USA,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 165–166, 2008.
- S. Grace and J. Higgs, “Integrative medicine: enhancing quality in primary health care,” Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 945–950, 2010.
- H. S. Boon and N. Kachan, “Integrative medicine: a tale of two clinics,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 8, article 32, 2008.
- Q. T. Chu, “The model of integration of traditional medicine with modern medicine in hospitals of traditional medicine in Vietnam: present status and prospective plan,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 228–231, 2008.
- A. Weil, “The state of the integrative medicine in the U.S. and Western World,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 6–10, 2011.
- S. Sakao, K. Tatsumi, and N. F. Voelkel, “Endothelial cells and pulmonary arterial hypertension: apoptosis, proliferation, interaction and transdifferentiation,” Respiratory Research, vol. 10, no. 1, p. 95, 2009.
- G. Berger, Z. S. Azzam, R. Hoffman, and M. Yigla, “Coagulation and anticoagulation in pulmonary arterial hypertension,” Israel Medical Association Journal, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 376–379, 2009.
- V. T. Mykola, V. T. Arseniy, T. B. O. Comfere, G. K. Mour, S. V. Mankad, and O. Gajic, “Arterial pulmonary hypertension in noncardiac intensive care unit,” Vascular Health and Risk Management, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 1043–1060, 2008.
- Y. Lei, “Train of thought and strategy over strengthening the research of treating hypertension by integrative Chinese and western medicine,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 4–6, 2004.
- Z. X. SHI, “Train of thought about treatment of high blood pressure with integrative traditional and western medicine,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 2–4, 2004.
- Y. H. Zhao, Y. H. Xu, Y. Guan, et al., “Effects of Yinian Jiangya Decoction containing serum on cytokines secretion of vascular endothelium of spontaneously hypertensive rats,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 344–347, 2010.
- H. Li, W. M. Zhao, Y. X. Han, et al., “Effect of an integrative medical regimen on levels of vascular endothelial function and hypersensitive C-reactive protein in elderly patients with isolated systolic hypertension,” Zhong Guo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 115–119, 2009.
- J. Y. Jiang, X. Z. Wang, S. S. Luo, et al., “Effect of Banxia Baizhu Tianma Decoction on the left ventricular hypertrophy of hypertrophied myocardium in spontaneously hypertensive rat,” Zhong Guo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi, vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 1061–1066, 2010.
- L. L. TAO, X. C. MA, and K. J. Chen, “Clinical study on effect of Qingxuan Tiaoya Recipe in treating menopausal women with hypertension,” Zhong Guo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 680–684, 2009.
- H. Li, L. T. Liu, W. M. Zhao et al., “Effect of traditional and integrative regimens on quality of life and early renal impairment in elderly patients with isolated systolic hypertension,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 216–221, 2010.
- L. Lu, J. Z. Zhou, L. Wang, and T. X. Zhang, “Effects of xuezhikang and pravastatin on circulating endothelial progenitor cells in patients with essential hypertension,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 266–271, 2009.
- X.-J. Xiong, F.-Y. Chu, H.-X. Li, and Q.-Y. He, “Clinical application of the TCM classic formulae for treating chronic bronchitis,” Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 69–72, 2011.
- X. J. Xiong and J. Wang, “Discussion of related problems in herbal prescription science based on objective indications of herbs,” Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 20–24, 2010.