- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 294638, 10 pages
Herbal Medicine in Primary Healthcare in Germany: The Patient's Perspective
1Department of General Practice and Health Services Research, University Hospital Heidelberg,
Voßstraße 2, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
2Family Medicine Practice, Academic Teaching Practice, University of Heidelberg, Hauptstraße 120, 69168 Wiesloch, Germany
Received 24 August 2012; Accepted 12 December 2012
Academic Editor: Annie Shirwaikar
Copyright © 2012 Stefanie Joos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Brigitte Franzel, Martina Schwiegershausen, Peter Heusser, and Bettina Berger, “Individualised medicine from the perspectives of patients using complementary therapies: A meta-ethnography approach,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, 2013.
- Tawona N. Chinembiri, Lissinda H. du Plessis, Minja Gerber, Josias H. Hamman, and Jeanetta du Plessis, “Review of Natural Compounds for Potential Skin Cancer Treatment,” Molecules, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 11679–11721, 2014.
- Sareeya Wechwithan, Wimon Suwankesawong, Vorasith Sornsrivichai, Edward B. McNeil, Chuleeporn Jiraphongsa, and Virasakdi Chongsuvivatwong, “Signal detection for Thai traditional medicine: Examination of national pharmacovigilance data using reporting odds ratio and reported population attributable risk,” Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, 2014.
- Lisa Maria Parisius, Beate Stock-Schroeer, Sarah Berger, Katja Hermann, and Stefanie Joos, “Use of home remedies: a cross-sectional survey of patients in Germany,” Bmc Family Practice, vol. 15, 2014.
- Dong-Kyu Lee, Dong Kyu Lim, Jung A. Um, Chang Ju Lim, Ji Yeon Hong, Young A. Yoon, Yeonsuk Ryu, Hyo Jin Kim, Hi Jae Cho, Jeong Hill Park, Young Bae Seo, Kyunga Kim, Johan Lim, Sung Won Kwon, and Jeongmi Lee, “Evaluation of Four Different Analytical Tools to Determine the Regional Origin of Gastrodia elata and Rehmannia glutinosa on the Basis of Metabolomics Study,” Molecules, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 6294–6308, 2014.