- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 298320, 9 pages
Mitochondria Superoxide Anion Production Contributes to Geranylgeraniol-Induced Death in Leishmania amazonensis
1Programa de Pós-graduação em Ciências Farmacêuticas, Laboratório de Inovação Tecnológica no Desenvolvimento de Fármacos e Cosméticos, Bloco B-08, Universidade Estadual de Maringá, Avenida Colombo 5790, 87020-900 Maringá, PR, Brazil
2Programa de Pós-graduação em Ciências Biológicas, Universidade Estadual de Maringá, Avenida Colombo 5790, 87020-900 Maringá, PR, Brazil
Received 5 September 2012; Revised 31 October 2012; Accepted 6 November 2012
Academic Editor: Veronique Seidel
Copyright © 2012 Milene Valéria Lopes et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lianet Monzote, Marley García, Ramón Scull, Armando Cuellar, and William N. Setzer, “ Antileishmanial Activity of the Essential Oil from Bixa orellana ,” Phytotherapy Research, 2013.
- Lorena C.L.R. Santana, Sabrina Maria P. Carneiro, Laurentino B. Caland-Neto, Daniel D.R. Arcanjo, José M. Moita-Neto, Antônia M.G.L. Citó, and Fernando Aécio A. Carvalho, “ Brazilian brown propolis elicits antileishmanial effect against promastigote and amastigote forms of Leishmania amazonensis ,” Natural Product Research, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Hélito Volpato, Vânia Cristina Desoti, Juliana Cogo, Manuela Ribeiro Panice, Maria Helena Sarragiotto, Sueli de Oliveira Silva, Tânia Ueda-Nakamura, and Celso Vataru Nakamura, “The Effects of N-Butyl-1-(4-dimethylamino)phenyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-β-carboline-3-carboxamide against Leishmania amazonensis Are Mediated by Mitochondrial Dysfunction,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.