- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 308018, 8 pages
Pharmacokinetics and Relative Bioavailability of Flavonoids between Two Dosage Forms of Gegen-Qinlian-Tang in Rats
1School of Pharmacy, China Medical University, 91 Hsueh-Shih Road, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
2Department of Medical Research, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
Received 9 May 2012; Accepted 25 September 2012
Academic Editor: Chun Guang Li
Copyright © 2012 Chung-Ping Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hsueh-Jung Liu, Chung-Ping Yu, Yow-Wen Hsieh, Shang-Yuan Tsai, and Yu-Chi Hou, “Inhibition of Monocarboxylate Transporter-Mediated Absorption of Valproic Acid by Gegen-Qinlian-Tang,” American Journal Of Chinese Medicine, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 369–378, 2013.
- Lin Zhou, Fangming Song, Qian Liu, Mingli Yang, Jinmin Zhao, Renxiang Tan, Jun Xu, Ge Zhang, Julian Quinn, Jennifer Tickner, and Jiake Xu, “Berberine Sulfate Attenuates Osteoclast Differentiation through RANKL Induced NF-κB and NFAT Pathways,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 27087–27096, 2015.
- Hongliang He, Xiaoli Gu, Liying Shi, Junli Hong, Hongjuan Zhang, Yankun Gao, Shuhu Du, and Lina Chen, “Molecularly imprinted polymers based on SBA-15 for selective solid-phase extraction of baicalein from plasma samples,” Analytical And Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 407, no. 2, pp. 509–519, 2015.
- Nagendra Sastry Yarla, Anupam Bishayee, Gautam Sethi, Pallu Reddanna, Arunasree M. Kalle, Bhadrapura Lakkappa Dhananjaya, Kaladhar S.V.G. Dowluru, Ramakrishna Chintala, and Govinda Rao Duddukuri, “Targeting arachidonic acid pathway by natural products for cancer prevention and therapy,” Seminars in Cancer Biology, 2016.