- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 324039, 7 pages
Effects of Electroacupuncture at BL60 on Formalin-Induced Pain in Rats
1Department of Physiology and Brain Korea 21 Project for Medical Science, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
2Division of Health Science, Department of Biomedical Laboratory Science, Dongseo University, Busan 617-716, Republic of Korea
3Acupuncture and Meridian Science Research Center, Kyung Hee University, Seoul 130-701, Republic of Korea
Received 1 June 2011; Revised 23 November 2011; Accepted 23 December 2011
Academic Editor: Fengxia Liang
Copyright © 2012 Kyung-Ha Chang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jing Wang, Jing Wang, Xuezhu Li, Duan Li, Xiao-Li Li, Ji-Sheng Han, and You Wan, “Modulation of Brain Electroencephalography Oscillations by Electroacupuncture in a Rat Model of Postincisional Pain,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Yin Shou, Yang Yang, Ming-Shu Xu, Ying-Qian Zhao, Lin-Bao Ge, and Bi-Meng Zhang, “Electroacupuncture Inhibition of Hyperalgesia in Rats with Adjuvant Arthritis: Involvement of Cannabinoid Receptor 1 and Dopamine Receptor Subtypes in Striatum,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Na-Hee Kim, Seung-Yeon Cho, Geon-Ho Jahng, Chang-Woo Ryu, Seong-Uk Park, Chang-Nam Ko, and Jung-Mi Park, “Differential Localization of Pain-Related and Pain-Unrelated Neural Responses for Acupuncture at BL60 Using BOLD fMRI,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Bombi Lee, Seung-Nam Kim, Hi-Joon Park, and Hyejung Lee, “Research advances in treatment of neurological and psychological diseases by acupuncture at the Acupuncture Meridian Science Research Center,” Integrative Medicine Research, 2014.
- Ruixin Zhang, Lixing Lao, Ke Ren, and Brian M. Berman, “Mechanisms of Acupuncture–Electroacupuncture on Persistent Pain,” Anesthesiology, vol. 120, no. 2, pp. 482–503, 2014.
- Kyung Ha Chang, Sun Joon Bai, Hyejung Lee, and Bae Hwan Lee, “Effects of Acupuncture Stimulation at Different Acupoints on Formalin-Induced Pain in Rats,” The Korean Journal of Physiology & Pharmacology, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 121, 2014.