- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 329171, 10 pages
Effects of Lipid Regulation Using Raw and Processed Radix Polygoni Multiflori in Rats Fed a High-Fat Diet
1Yunnan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Kunming, Yunnan 650500, China
2Medicine Division, Yunnan Baiyao Group Co. Ltd., China
Received 23 April 2012; Revised 2 August 2012; Accepted 3 August 2012
Academic Editor: Chang-Quan Ling
Copyright © 2012 Na Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wangen Wang, Yanran He, Pei Lin, Yunfei Li, Ruifen Sun, Wen Gu, Jie Yu, and Ronghua Zhao, “In vitro effects of active components of Polygonum Multiflorum Radix on enzymes involved in the lipid metabolism,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 153, no. 3, pp. 763–770, 2014.
- Heon-Myung Lee, Hong-Kun Rim, Jong-Hwan Seo, Yoon-Bum Kook, Sung-Kew Kim, Chang-Hyun Oh, Kyung Ho Yoo, Jong-Sik Jin, and Hyo-Jin An, “HOX-7 suppresses body weight gain and adipogenesis-related gene expression in high-fat-diet-induced obese mice,” Bmc Complementary And Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Ming Guo, Yue Liu, Zhu-Ye Gao, and Da-zhuo Shi, “Chinese Herbal Medicine on Dyslipidemia: Progress and Perspective,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Wen Gu, Ronghua Zhao, Jie Yu, Na Li, Pei Lin, Yunfei Li, Xiaojian Mao, and Getuzhaori Bao, “Intestinal Transportations of Main Chemical Compositions of Polygoni Multiflori Radix in Caco-2 Cell Model,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Pei Lin, Yan Ran He, Jian Mei Lu, Na Li, Wan Gen Wang, Wen Gu, Jie Yu, and Rong Hua Zhao, “In Vivo Lipid Regulation Mechanism of Polygoni Multiflori Radix in High-Fat Diet Fed Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Chen-Yuan Chiu, Im-Lam Chan, Tsung-Han Yang, Shing-Hwa Liu, and Meng-Tsan Chiang, “Supplementation of Chitosan Alleviates High-Fat Diet-Enhanced Lipogenesis in Rats via Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP)-Activated Protein Kinase Activatio,” Journal Of Agricultural And Food Chemistry, vol. 63, no. 11, pp. 2979–2988, 2015.
- Shih-Meng Chu, Wei-Tai Shih, Yao-Hsu Yang, Pau-Chung Chen, and Yen-Hua Chu, “Use of traditional Chinese medicine in patients with hyperlipidemia: A population-based study in Taiwan,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2015.
- Longfei Lin, Boran Ni, Hongmei Lin, Miao Zhang, Xuechun Li, Xingbin Yin, Changhai Qu, and Jian Ni, “Traditional usages, botany, phytochemistry, pharmacology and toxicology of Polygonum multiflorum Thunb.: A review,” Journal Of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 159, pp. 158–183, 2015.
- Guy-Armel Bounda, Wang Zhou, Dan-dan Wang, and Feng Yu, “ Rhein Elicits In Vitro Cytotoxicity in Primary Human Liver HL-7702 Cells by Inducing Apoptosis through Mitochondria-Mediated Pathway ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–19, 2015.
- Min Chul Kho, Yun Jung Lee, Ji Hun Park, Jeong Dan Cha, Kyung Min Choi, Dae Gill Kang, and Ho Sub Lee, “Combination with Red ginseng and Polygoni Multiflori ameliorates highfructose diet induced metabolic syndrome,” Bmc Complementary And Alternative Medicine, vol. 16, 2016.