- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 329171, 10 pages
Effects of Lipid Regulation Using Raw and Processed Radix Polygoni Multiflori in Rats Fed a High-Fat Diet
1Yunnan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Kunming, Yunnan 650500, China
2Medicine Division, Yunnan Baiyao Group Co. Ltd., China
Received 23 April 2012; Revised 2 August 2012; Accepted 3 August 2012
Academic Editor: Chang-Quan Ling
Copyright © 2012 Na Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Guo, Yue Liu, Zhu-Ye Gao, and Da-zhuo Shi, “Chinese Herbal Medicine on Dyslipidemia: Progress and Perspective,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Wen Gu, Ronghua Zhao, Jie Yu, Na Li, Pei Lin, Yunfei Li, Xiaojian Mao, and Getuzhaori Bao, “Intestinal Transportations of Main Chemical Compositions of Polygoni Multiflori Radix in Caco-2 Cell Model,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Pei Lin, Yan Ran He, Jian Mei Lu, Na Li, Wan Gen Wang, Wen Gu, Jie Yu, and Rong Hua Zhao, “In Vivo Lipid Regulation Mechanism of Polygoni Multiflori Radix in High-Fat Diet Fed Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.