- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 350239, 10 pages
Triptolide Transcriptionally Represses HER2 in Ovarian Cancer Cells by Targeting NF-κB
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tri-Service General Hospital, No. 325, Section 2, Cheng-Kung Road, Neihu, Taipei 11490, Taiwan
2School of Dentistry, National Defense Medical Center, No. 161, Section 6, Minquan E. Road, Neihu, Taipei 11490, Taiwan
3Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Tri-Service General Hospital, Taipei 11490, Taiwan
4Kang-Ning Junior College of Medical Care and Management, Taipei 11490, Taiwan
5Department of Microbiology and Immunology, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei 11490, Taiwan
6Department of Pharmacology, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei 11490, Taiwan
7Department of Pathology, Da-Chien General Hospital, Miaoli 36052, Taiwan
8Department of Nursing, Jente Junior College of Medicine, Nursing, and Management, Miaoli 35664, Taiwan
Received 29 September 2012; Revised 28 November 2012; Accepted 2 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yoshiyuki Kimura
Copyright © 2012 Chien-Chih Ou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiao-Jiaoyang Li, Zhen-Zhou Jiang, and Lu-yong Zhang, “Triptolide: Progress on research in pharmacodynamics and toxicology,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 155, no. 1, pp. 67–79, 2014.
- Shanthi Kanthala, Ted Gauthier, and Seetharama Satyanarayanajois, “Structure-Activity Relationships of Peptidomimetics that Inhibit PPI of HER2-HER3,” Biopolymers, vol. 101, no. 6, pp. 693–702, 2014.
- Olga Krizanova, Iveta Steliarova, Lucia Csaderova, and Michal Pastorek, “Capsaicin induces apoptosis in PC12 cells through ER stress,” Oncology Reports, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 581–588, 2014.