- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 364604, 28 pages
Potential Antiosteoporotic Agents from Plants: A Comprehensive Review
1Department of Pharmacognosy, School of Pharmacy, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai 200433, China
2Department of Pharmacy, Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fuzhou 350108, China
3School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University, Byrom Street, Liverpool L3 3AF, UK
Received 10 August 2012; Accepted 30 October 2012
Academic Editor: Olumayokun A. Olajide
Copyright © 2012 Min Jia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Laura Kyllönen, Matteo D’Este, Mauro Alini, and David Eglin, “Local drug delivery for enhancing fracture healing in osteoporotic bone,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2014.
- Ju-Young Kim, Jung Young Kim, Yoon-Hee Cheon, Sung Chul Kwak, Jong Min Baek, Youn-Chul Kim, Kwon-Ha Yoon, Jaemin Oh, and Myeung Su Lee, “9-Hydroxy-6,7-dimethoxydalbergiquinol inhibits osteoclast differentiation through down-regulation of Akt, c-Fos and NFATc1,” International Immunopharmacology, 2014.
- Feifei Xu, Yan. Ding, Yingying Guo, Baoyue Liu, Zinong Kou, Wei Xiao, and Jingbo Zhu, “Anti-osteoporosis effect of Epimedium via an estrogen-like mechanism based on a system-level approach,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2015.
- Qi Ye, Xue-Qin Ma, Chang-Ling Hu, Bing Lin, Li-Sheng Xu, Cheng-Jian Zheng, and Lu-Ping Qin, “Antiosteoporotic activity and constituents of Podocarpium podocarpum,” Phytomedicine, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 94–102, 2015.
- Moo Jin Choi, Byung Tae Choi, Hwa Kyoung Shin, Byung Cheul Shin, Yoo Kyoung Han, and Jin Ung Baek, “ Establishment of a Comprehensive List of Candidate Antiaging Medicinal Herb Used in Korean Medicine by Text Mining of the Classical Korean Medical Literature, “ Dongeuibogam ,” and Preliminary Evaluation of the Antiaging Effects of These Herbs ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–29, 2015.