- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 367698, 9 pages
Wnt-Signaling-Mediated Antiosteoporotic Activity of Porcine Placenta Hydrolysates in Ovariectomized Rats
1Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, Daejeon 305811, Republic of Korea
2Department of Food and Nutrition, Institutes of Basic Sciences, Hoseo University, Asan 336795, Republic of Korea
Received 23 August 2012; Accepted 18 November 2012
Academic Editor: Roja Rahimi
Copyright © 2012 Byoung-Seob Ko et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Da Jing, Feijiang Li, Maogang Jiang, Jing Cai, Yan Wu, Kangning Xie, Xiaoming Wu, Chi Tang, Juan Liu, Wei Guo, Guanghao Shen, and Erping Luo, “Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Improve Bone Microstructure and Strength in Ovariectomized Rats through a Wnt/Lrp5/beta-Catenin Signaling-Associated Mechanism,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- Byoung-Seob Ko, Hye Won Lee, Da Sol Kim, Suna Kang, Jin Ah Ryuk, and Sunmin Park, “Supplementing with opuntia ficus-indica mill and Dioscorea nipponica Makino extracts synergistically attenuates menopausal symptoms in estrogen-deficient rats,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014.
- Peter Dovjak, Sonja Dorfer, Ursula Foeger-Samwald, Stefan Kudlacek, Rodrig Marculescu, and Peter Pietschmann, “Serum Levels of Sclerostin and Dickkopf-1: Effects of Age, Gender and Fracture Status,” Gerontology, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 493–501, 2014.
- Min Jung Kim, Jong-Heum Park, Dae Young Kwon, Hye Jeong Yang, Da Sol Kim, Suna Kang, Bae Keun Shin, Na Rang Moon, Beom-Seok Song, Jae-Hun Kim, and Sunmin Park, “The supplementation of Korean mistletoe water extracts reduces hot flushes, dyslipidemia, hepatic steatosis, and muscle loss in ovariectomized rats,” Experimental Biology And Medicine, vol. 240, no. 4, pp. 477–487, 2015.
- Na-Ra Han, Na-Rae Kim, Hyung-Min Kim, and Hyun-Ja Jeong, “Cysteine Prevents Menopausal Syndromes in Ovariectomized Mouse,” Reproductive Sciences, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 670–679, 2016.